seven

"minghao, you need to eat something!" junhui begged minghao. he hadn't eaten anything at lunch for the past few days. "why?" "you know why." "i d-don't want to eat.." minghao stuttered. "i'm going to ask you a question, and i want you to be honest." "mhm?.." "why don't you eat?" minghao's eyes filled with tears. "i-i dont w-wanna b-be f-fat, and i w-want people to l-like me," minghao said between gasps. junhui pulls minghao's hair out of his face. "you're going to be okay," junhui comforts minghao as he cries. he intertwines their fingers and they walk to the nurse's office. "he isn't feeling well," junhui said. "please eat when you get home minghao, i have to go back now. text me later," junhui whispered into minghao's ear before leaving. minghao sat in a chair in the nurse's office, still crying and sniffling. "what's wrong sweetie?" the nurse asks. minghao looks up at the nurse, and down to the ground. "just n-not feeling good," minghao manages to say. "i understand. you can always come here and talk to me," she smiled. minghao liked the nurse. since he had been there a lot in the past year or two, they would talk often. it may sound weird, but she was really nice and understanding. she liked talking to minghao and learning about him, which he was thankful for. 

once minghao got home, he laid in bed, thinking, before he eventually fell asleep. once he woke up, the time was 5:30 PM. he sat up quickly in bed. "i need to text junhui."

minghao

hi, you told me to text you. i fell asleep earlier

junhui

are you feeling alright? do you want me to come over

minghao

im okay i guess. if you come over, can we cuddle?🙃

junhui

sure

-

minghao sure loved cuddling. his head was buried in junhui's chest, already fast asleep just from the comfort of him next to him. minghao's small body fit perfectly inside junhui's arms. 

~~~~~~~~

a/n: happy thanksgiving ladies . eat lots 💕