seventeen

a/n: say the name

~~~~~~~~~~~

"we should go on a date. you know, to a cafe or something.." minghao suggested. "hm? not usual for you to say things like that." "well there is a reason why, but we'll talk about it there i guess. let's go okay?" minghao intertwined his and junhui's fingers.  junhui started to get a little bit scared. he said it was for a reason. what would that reason be? they hopped into minghao's car and drove, still holding hands. "i'm so curious now.." he whispered. "well you'll find out soon. i wouldn't..i wouldn't say it's a good thing." "well that's just making me more curious!" "shh..you'll find out."

 they arrived at the café and ordered drinks. "you're a coward," junhui laughed at minghao, who ordered a strawberry milkshake, while junhui on the other hand, ordered black coffee. minghao blushed and laughed. "excuse me! i don't understand how you like that shit. it's gross as fuck, and everything about it is just nasty." "okay okay, i understand. but it's just like my personality, yknow? bitter!" "mm, you're not bitter," minghao took a sip of his milkshake. "is it good?" "mhm, it's not even possible to go wrong with this drink." "that's nice.." 

"so..what i came here to tell you, is that i've been talking to my parents recently..well, my mom."