TWO

"damaged people are dangerous,

they know how to make hell feel like home"

Quinn thought she might give up their hiding spot by laughing

Quinn thought she might give up their hiding spot by laughing. She just couldn't help herself, the way scott was hanging upside down by a tripwire that stiles pulled on purpose, how could you not laugh? Argent was talking to scott, looking at him from what was undoubtedly his own trap.

"scott" he greeted. "Mr. Argent"

"how are you doing?" he asked,making her want to laugh harder, and even if she did, it wouldn't be a problem when stiles and allison's hands were covering her mouth with amused looks on their faces.

"good. you know, just hangin' out. is this one of yours? its uh, good. nice design. very constricting." scott replied and Quinn thought she might wet her pants, when in all reality it wasn't that funny and she couldn't really figure out why she was laughing so hard, but she was.

"what are you doing out here scott?" argent didn't find it all that funny."looking for my friend"

"ah. that's right. Lydia's in your group now, isn't she? Part of the clique? is that the word you use? or is there another way to put it? part of your pack?" Quinn didn't feel like laughing anymore.

"actually, clique sounds about right to me" scott denied.

" i hope so, because i know she's a friend of allison's,and one special circumstance such as yourself- one i can handle. not two." it was hard for them to hear what they were saying in the first place, so when they lowered their voices, Quinn shrugged their hands off her mouth and slumped, quietly, on to the ground against the tree.

when argent and his posse walked away,the three of them walked up to scott, who was still hanging there.

"you okay?" allison asked.

"it's just another life threatening conversation with your dad" scott said.

"yeah cause that's normal" quinn mutered making scott glare at her.

"stiles, help me with this" stiles and allison walked over to the gymble that was holding scott up, Quinn looked over at scott with her eyebrows raised and he ripped the rope with his claw.

"thanks, but i think i got it" he smirked, Quinn giving him a high-five."yeah" stiles threw his arms to his side.

"comin?" he asked as he started to walk away, she shrugged and followed after him, the other two not far behind.

〰️

Quinn settled on telling stiles and scott to go in school without her, she didn't particularly feel like going today, but of course the world wasn't in her favour and her mom got home as she was making herself breakfast, making her groan.

"Quinn! what the hell are you doing here?" her mother scolded putting her purse on the counter.

"making you, breakfast?" she cringed, knowing she wasn't getting out of this.

"go get dressed, i'm taking you to school myself" her mom insisted.

"no that's really okay i-"

"if your not back down here in 5 minutes im dragging you there like that" she warned. Quinn looked down to find herself in pajama shorts and a white tee shirt with last nights midnight snack on it.

"fine" she grumbled and drug herself up the stairs, throwing on jeans and a leather jacket that belonged to her brother, running her hands through her hair instead of actually brushing it.

"let's go" she mumbled, grabbing her bag and making her way into the car.

the car ride was silent, as Quinn predicted it would be, neither of them normally said a word to each other. in all honesty, she was closer to her dad then her mom, and it was weird for her not to come home after school and not find her dad and brother sitting on the living room couch, yelling at a baseball or soccer game that was playing on tv.

"goodbye" she mumbled, kicking the door open and flinging it over her shoulder. she was walking to her next class when she was hit with the boy locker room door.

" you son of a-" she stopped dead in her tracks. she wasn't expecting to find derek hale of all people emerge from the room, the last time he was in the school, he was dying, so he had to of wanted something.

"derek. hey,um, i don't really know where stiles and scott are, uh allison is in history and lydia-"

"i don't want to know where your posse is, Quinn" he growled, pushing past her as she sighed,only for jackson to come out of the room after him, sending a whole bunch of ideas into her head, but he merely shook his head at her and walked past her too.

"well then" she mumbled, walking to her algebra class, that she would normally have with Lydia and Scott, but considering the situation, she had to stick with being alone.

〰️

Quinn found herself walking home after making up a test she missed this morning,and getting lost while doing it. and sooner or later, it was dark, which wasn't the best situation for her at the moment. she was walking in the woods, hoping to run into someone who could direct her home.

and her hopes were answered as someone ran past her, so fast that it knocked her on the ground with a loud thud.

"Quinn?" he asked, helping her up.

"scott what the- what- why- i don't even" she shook her head, confused.

"look i don't have much time, stiles in about 5 minutes that way, he'll fill you in" and with that he continued to run.

"great" she started walking in the way scott had told her, finally emerging from the woods to find stiles talking to his dad as she walked up to them."hey, what'd i miss?" she asked.

"Quinn, did you just walk from the woods?" stiles asked, confused.

"no einstein, i walked from the beach- yes i walked from the woods" she smacked his head and rolled her eyes.

"lydia?" stiles asked, looking past Quinns head, she turned around to find a very scared, dirty, and naked Lydia.

"lydia!" stiles yelled a couple of times before he got her attention.

"well, is anyone going to give me a coat?"