EIGHT

"Just because you don't have a prince,

doesn't mean your not a princess"

"So she knows?" Quinn asked Scott as they walked down the hallway

Two hours prior Quinn and Lydia got back early, Lydia convincing Quinn to get out of bed and go to school for a few hours.

"Did you miss the part where the alpha chased me into my house and Derek was sitting there in the dark like a creep" he whisper yelled.

"Yeah I got all that, the problem is, does Allison know?" She ignored him.

"No! She doesn't know!" He yelled catching a few students attention around him.

"So, your going to stay away from her or what?" She asked, trying to grasp everything.

"I have to" he replied as they walked into history class and saw stiles met with an angry look towards Scott and a not so angry look towards Quinn.

She ignored the stare down the two were having and skipped over to the seat next to stiles, Scott following in suit to sit behind stiles.

"Still not talking to me?" He leaned forward and stiles ignored him.

"Can you at least tell me if your dads okay? It was just a bruise right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing, that big.." He continued.

Being gone for the last day and a half, she figured she missed a lot knowing them, and boy was she right. But his dad? She wondered what Scott got stiles into now. Or the other way around.

"You know I feel really bad about it right?" He put his head down and lifted it back up.

"Okay" he huffed.

"What am I missing?" She looked between an angry stiles and a stressed Scott.

"What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out and that I went to Derek for help" he continued some more,not catching stiles at surprise, but that didn't help stiles anger.

"If I was taking to you id say that your an idiot for trusting him, but obviously I'm not talking to you" stiles finally replied.

"Come on stiles, I don't think Derek's that bad, I mean, he might be ruthless, and cold hearted, and-"

"We got it Quinn" Scott interrupted her.