Chapter Five

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! This story has disturbing situations. Do not read if you are uncomfortable with incest rape ( but I mean who isnt?)

Piper’s POV:

                I closed my eyes as my fingers dug into her hair; pulling it roughly. The girl’s tongue was working wonders between my legs as I moaned, enjoying the feeling of her tongue inside of me. “Watch the teeth…” I hissed, pulling on her hair roughly. I looked down at my friend who had a smile on her lips.

                “Sorry babe, can I keep going? You taste so good…” She said as she winked at me. I rolled my eyes as I pushed her head back between my thighs. I sighed in pleasure as Lydia continued the gentle strokes of her tongue on my… well you know.

                The past week had been really annoying for me. My sister…. God she made my blood boil at just thinking of her. Her coming back here and fucking up my life again… I clenched my jaw tightly in annoyance as I dug my fingers into her hair, Lydia’s fingers now inside of me. Then there was Kyla… following her around like a lost little puppy just like the rest of this god forsaken hell hole. God I hated them both so much… ‘Fucking Alexandra…’ I thought as I loved the feeling of her Lydia’s fingers picking up speed. I’ve been avoiding them as much as possible, evening staying in my friend’s rooms. But you know what, I missed my own room. So… here I am, sitting on the couch in the living room, my legs spread apart and Lydia being a good girl between my thighs right now. That is until someone decided to waltz in here unannounced.

                “Wow Piper…” I groaned in anger as I opened my eyes and looked towards the front door to see who else? Why my sister of fucking course… Lydia pulled away quickly as she wiped her mouth. I glared at Alexandra as my friend stood up awkwardly.

                “I’ll um… see you later Piper…” Lydia mumbled as she fixed her clothing and moved around my sister, leaving me behind to deal with… her. I didn’t bother moving though as I placed my arms above the top of the couch. I didn’t even look at her as I heard the door shut.

                “Do you want to get kicked out or something? What if I had been another teacher?” She asked as she stood in front of me. I kept my face stern as I looked up at her.

                “That’s no concern of yours, Alex. Plus, I doubt a teacher would just walk in here without knocking first.” I snapped as I glared up at her. Alex looked down at me, dressed in a simple business looking outfit, pant suit and a white dress shirt; her hair in a neat bun with chop sticks. I groaned in annoyance as she bent over and picked up my track pants, throwing them at my face.

                “Get dressed; we need to have a talk.” She said as she crossed her arms. I couldn’t help the smug grin that spread on my lips.

                “Why? You don’t want to finish this for me?” I asked with hatred dripping in my words. I watched as she gave me a look of anger. “You never had a problem with it before, Alexandra.” She crossed the space between us quickly, grabbing me by the throat and pushing me against the wall, her elbow pressing tightly into my jugular, causing me to cough. I glared at her, my anger rising to its peak now, ignoring the fact that I was stupid enough not to place my pants back on. “What’s wrong? Did I strike a fucking nerve?” I choked out, basically spitting in her face now. I watched as she gave me a dark, sinister smile though, my eyes widening as I felt her hand touch my inner thigh. My body was stiff as I felt her hand rest between my thighs. She didn’t move it though as she laughed, just before she let go of me. I fell to the floor in a heap, coughing as I tried to regain my breathing pattern back to normal.