Chapter Four

Piper's POV:

When I looked back and saw Kyla's chocolate eyes staring straight into mine, I felt extremely odd then; unstable or something. She must have heard the entire conversation between Alex and myself then. I glared at her then looked back to my sister. Alex looked somewhat intrigued now. "Whatever, just stay the fuck out of my way; got it?" I said as I walked out the room, right passed Kyla. I gave Kyla a look before saying, "You can fuck off too." She looked appalled as I pushed passed her and headed down the hallway. I looked over my shoulder and noticed that they were now speaking. I ground my teeth as I turned down the hall's corner and pressing my back against the wall to see if I could listen to the conversation. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying thanks to some idiots in front of me talking as they walked by. So I decided to take a chance of being caught and look. I noticed my sister was giving her one of a kind smile to Kyla now and Kyla was just giving her one back. I slammed my fist into the wall as my anger build. I watched Kyla follow my sister like a lost puppy down the hallway. I moved the second I watched them go into the courtyard doors and watched them through a nearby window.

I watched them intently as they took a seat by one of the tall oak trees. My jaw clenched as I saw Kyla look away from my sister, what looked to be a smile on her face. After a few moments of watching them like a creep, I raised my brows in shock when my sister shifted her eyes directly at me, as if she knew I had been watching the entire time. I glared at her as I moved away from the window. I leaned against the wall, slamming my fists into the concrete. "What the fuck am I doing?!" I yelled out loud, startling a few of the younger students that just so happened to be walking by. They looked at me, confused, wondering why I had just shouted. "What the fuck are you looking at?" I snarled at them. The fumbled amongst themselves as the quickly moved walked away from me. I sighed as I rolled my eyes. I could feel anxiety seep into me as I turned to look back out the window. The only problem was that no one was there anymore, only a few students who were walking down the cobblestone path. I furrowed my brows at the fact they had literally been there just a few moments ago.

"What are you doing...?" I turned around to see none other than Kyla looking at me. I clenched my jaw shut as I glared at her. I smirked at her though after a second and leaned against the said glass I had been watching them through, my arms crossing over my chest as I looked at her. She gave me a weary look as I didn't say anything. "Never mind then..." She said as she started to walk away from me, heading in the direction of the dorms. 'Bitch...' I thought to myself as I followed after her.

She looked over her shoulder a few times and every time she caught my eye I'd raise my eyebrow at her, causing her to turn around quickly. I smirked at how nervous I was making her. I eyed the back of her head very intently, wondering if she could feel my eyes on her or not. The thoughts of my sister becoming friends with my new 'pet' bothered me extremely. It was a given that everyone at school had swooned over my sister when she returned. 

When I noticed where Kyla was heading, I smiled inwardly. I watched as she fumbled with her key, unlocking the door and more than likely praying that I wouldn't follow her inside. I smirked as I pushed her inside, shut the door behind me and locked it. I watched as she was bent over the couch now, cursing at me and asking why I was so rude all the time. I could feel my anger boiling at her words though. As she stood up, chest puffing and eyes glaring at mine I brought my body flush with hers in an instant. I watched as she blinked rapidly, chest heaving quickly and lips slightly parted. I pushed her to take a sit on the couch, her head hitting the headrest with a thud. 

"What the heck?!" She said as she rubbed the back of her head. I watched as her eyes opened widely as I straddled her waist and placed my hands on her chest, rubbing her boobs roughly. She looked me in the eye with anger, making my fire burn even greater. "Get off..." She growled at me as she pushed my hands away.

"Fuck you." I breathed into her skin as I grazed my teeth on her neck. I listened to her breathing closely, smiling from head to toe when I heard a small moan escape as I kissed the crook of her neck. Her hands were pushing against my hands that had found their way under her light school shirt, feeling her very fit plain of her stomach. I kissed my way up to her jaw line as my hands found their way to her bra, moving my hands under it and feeling her nipple grow harder against my palms. I could feel her gasp as I smirked at my success. No one hated when I was on top of them like this."Does it feel good?" I asked her as I squeezed her nipples. I could feel her hands still pushing against my arms, but not doing a single thing to me as she was weak as fuck. I pulled away from her neck as I pressed my hands against her breasts roughly. I smirked at the face she had on; one of pure anger, but lust as well.

 "Get off me Piper." She said sternly as she attempted to buck me off. I closed my eyes though as I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my own.  When I reopened my eyes as I glared down at her; the look on her face vanishing into one of terror. I furrowed my brows as I took my hands out of her shirt and pushed her roughly into the couch.

"No. I think you like it a little too much anyway..." I smirked as I nibbled on her lip. She yelped as I bit harder into it. For reasons that go beyond me, it had turned me on greatly at the negative lust she was giving off.  I moved my hands to her waist, sliding my hand in the waistline of her underwear and skirt. I sucked on her lower lip, loving that even though she wasn't moving her lips with my own, that she was groaning. She bucked her hips against my hand as I was about to spread her lips apart.

"Get off of me!" She pulled away from my lips. But, I didn't hear the front door open at that moment until someone had grabbed a hold of the collar of my shirt, flinging me off the fresh meat. I fell flat on my ass, pain shooting up through my tailbone. I ground my teeth together as I looked to see none other than my fucking sister.

"What the fuck is your problem?! Do you want to go to jail for rape?!" She yelled at me as she  smacked my head. I clenched my jaw as I glared at the taller one of us. She helped Kyla off the couch, asking her if she was alright. I watched as Kyla gave her a sad smile and nodded her thanks for being her 'hero'. I averted my eyes as jealously of that bitch was setting in. "Are you going to answer?" Alex directed it towards me. I looked up at her and clicked the roof of my mouth with my tongue. I stood up, ignoring the dull pain in my lower back now.

"Why don't you mind your own business?" I asked as I kept my eyes locked on Kyla. She shivered slightly, a smirk forming on my lips. I growled again as Alex slapped the backside of my head again.

"When are you going to realize that there are consequences for your actions?!" She yelled at me. I swear, my jaw was going to break at how hard I was clenching it shut. I took one last look at Kyla before flipping my sister off and storming off into my room, shutting and locking it behind me. I pressed my back into the door as I bit my lip so hard that I felt a warm liquid drip down my chin.

"Are you alright?" I heard my sister ask through the door. I squeezed my hands into fists as I listened.

"Yeah I think so. She didn't hurt me..." Kyla's angel like voice followed soon after. I closed my eyes as I laid my head against the door gently. "How did you even know that I was in here? I thought you had some school meeting anyway..." Kyla asked in a voice that made my nerves skyrocket. I heard my sister laugh softly at that for some reason. I looked around my dark room as my eyes fell onto a picture of my dad.

"It turns out I didn't have to go I guess. Besides, I actually came over here to finish the talk I had with my sister a little while ago... and well..." She sighed, "I don't understand her. We use to be so close and she actually used to be a kind girl..." My anger fell as I closed my eyes. "Anyway, don't let her get to you."

"I won't." Kyla commented as I heard someone walking around. I nearly jumped out of my skin as someone knocked on my door.

"Piper, open up. I want to talk with you." I heard my sister say. I rolled my eyes as I pushed away from the door and pulled it open. She gave me an awkward smile as my eyes fell back onto Kyla who just averted her eyes from my own. I scoffed as I looked up at my sister and brushed past her. "Hey! I said I wanted to talk to you!" She raised her voice at me as I gave one last look at Kyla before leaving the dorm.