Kicked Out

I run back to the mansion, after I compose myself. There is no sign that I've been crying, and I'm holding my head high.

Your probably thinking, 'what a bitch.' Right?

I agree with you, that I'm a bitch. I know that I've been treating others around me me bad, (coughSlendercough) and I regret it. But I refuse to show anything. Until this all is over, and I'm done with whatever has to be done, I'll keep going.

I walk into the mansion, to see Jeff standing there, arms crossed, glaring at me. I raise my eyebrows, and look around. Ben is holding Sally, who was looking at me with sympathy and sadness. Ben was sitting on the couch, shaking his head slightly.Kat was most likely playing tea party somewhere. Nico was, from what I could hear, upstairs sleeping.

Slender was not there.

I looked back at Jeff. "What...?" I say. His glare hardens. I just stare at him. He looks at Ben, who nods, and they mouth look at me. I look between them, suspiciously. "Whats going-"

"We think you shouldn't live here anymore." Jeff states. I stiffen, and state at him, mouth opened. He doesn't budge. "Why..?"

"Youve been treating others like Crap. You shouldn't live here. We don't want to see your face here. Ever." He says, glare hardening. I lower my head, and look at the others. SALLY has tears streaming down her face, Ben's eyes have glassed over, Jeff had a sad look in his eyes.

I widen my eyes. I'm being kicked out. I'm no longer welcome here.

I'll be alone again.

I don't say anything, just nod. "I'll.. I'll get my things." I say, then flash upstairs. I bite my bottom lip, tears streaming down my face. I get a shoulder back back, and put some t-shirts, hoodies, my converse in it. Oh, and waterbottle. I go to my bed, and lift up my mattress, showing my sword, and my blue battle axe. Over the time ive stayed here, they gave me a lot of money. I never have to get a job, if I didn't want to.

I put all of the money in a huuuge wallet, grab my weapons and ssheath them both on my back, then flash downstairs.

SALLY is the first to fly into my arms. Then Ben, then the Rake, then Jeff. Nico still is not..awake.

"What do we tell Nico..?" Jeff asks. I stiffen, and look at him. "Tell him I had to go. And tell him to not look for me." I say, strongly. He nods courtly, then I walk out the door.

"Will miss you, Momma!" Sally yells. I smile a little. "Will miss you to kid." I say, grinning softly.

Then, I run. Where, I don't know. Anywhere.

I've always wanted to go California.

Let's start there.

*

Soo....

Maybe this will he the end of book one?

Comment what I should doo...