Walk In The Woods

It took a while to catch up to him. We couldn't find him, so I had to fly around carrying Sally, in search for him.

Then we found him, he was just standing in the middle of a clearing, that I had never seen before.

But, it wasn't a normal clearling. This one had white lights hanging around. Also, there just happened to be a piano there, as well.

Alrighty then.

Sally tugged on my shirt, breaking me out of my transe, and also reminding me to turn to human form. When I was about to turn back, Slender walks up, and clears his throat. "Dont turn back. This form is alright." He says, lifting my chin Wif his hand. I turned anyway.

Sally giggled, and I took a step back, feeling highly awkward, and not at all used to anything like this.

Slender sighs, and motions to the piano. We all walk up to it, and I gaze at it longingly.

'I used to love to play the piano. It would sooth Toby, Mom and I, when fath- that man wasn't around. I wonder if I can still play...'

Slender turns to me. "Why not try?" He asks, tilting his head. I looked up into the not star filled glistening sky. I could tell my eyes were shining with all kinds of emotions.

I blushed, and looked back down. "I only ever played for my mother and Toby..and..that was a..while ago. I probably can't-"

He stops me by putting a hand on my back, nudging me to sit down at the stool in front of the white and black keys.

I looked at Sally, and she nodded, smiling reassuringly to me. I looked to Slender and he nodded and motions to the piano. I started playing a song I knew by heart.

(Song link in Comments) (play it now)

I closed my eyes as I played, a tear going down my cheek, but I didn't stop playing to wipe it away.

I played this song a lot, for mom and Toby. It would calm them down, or sooth their minds. Mine, to. I loved this song, because I felt like I could relate, but when I thought about it, nothing came to mind.

As I played, my mind had the pictures of my m'om' when she was actually nice, before she turned abusive. And Toby, when he was smiling.

Towards the end of the song, I saw a flash of Toby when he went insane, because of the house. His crazy laughter, that gleam in his eyes, that would make you take a step back.

Then I saw his body, falling to the floor.

That made me stumble a bit on the notes, but Slender and Sally didn't seem to notice. I played the last note, and placed my hands on my lap, and I just sat there, staring at the ivory keys. I noticed that I had turned into my true form, due to the remembrance of a couple things. Although, I didn't have my wings.

I jumped when arms wrapped around me from behind, but I quickly relaxed. Sally came to sit next to me, and I noticed she has tears in her eyes. I looked at her, and before I could say anything, she hugged me. We were in, sort of, a group hug.

Sally started sobbing, into my shirt. I took off my sweatshirt, that I brung, and placed it over her. She cuddled into it, and placed her arms in the sleeves. I got up, and walked over to a tree, to calm myself down. I placed my right arm on it, to try to keep myself up.

'Wow, I am not good with keeping my emotions on check.'

I calmed down a little, but I didn't bother to wipe the tears off of my cheeks. I wasn't ashamed of them.

I jumped again, when arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I gasped, which caused Slender to chuckle. He turned me around to face him. I could pretty much feel him studying my year stained face.

'Well, now I feel stupid for crying.'

He looked up at me. "Dont feel stupid. Showing emotions is not stupid." I was pulled into a hug. "But...crying is weakness....I'm supposed to save the world for Pete's sake. I can't be crying over something so...petty." My voice was muffled, be it barried in his chest.

"Crying is not weakness, it just shows that you've been strong for too long."

That's when he did something unexpected. He ripped his mouth open, and kissed me.

-!#-!#!-!#!-!#!-!#!-!!!-!#!-!#--!#!-!#!-!#-!#-!#-!!#-#!-!!#! ¡!-#!!!-#-#-!-!!!!!

So, if anyone is reading dis, how did you like it?

;_;