Mom..

I took Toby, and left. Neither of us said a word, but I knew what he was thinking. 'What just happened? Why aren't we head? Will we ever see him again?' Stuff like that.

When we got home, our 'mother' was screaming, and crying. It was annoying, but I didn't say anything.

"Jennifer! Where is your father!?! He went looking for you!!" She sobs. I shrug, and head upstairs with Toby. We sit on the bed. I start to draw on my bed, and he reads on his bed.. A few minutes later, our 'mother' walks in, grinning evily. I raised an eyebrow.

"Jen, can I speak with you downstairs?" She asks, innocently. I narrow my eyes, and we go downstairs. I told Toby to stay upstairs, and to cover his ears.

Once we get downstairs, she sharply turns to me, roughly grabs my arm, and takes me outside. Once outside, she throws me on the ground. I don't say anything.

She takes off her belt, and starts hitting me with it. Mostly my arms, since I'm blocking my chest with them. After a while, she stops, and starts kicking me. A pool of my blood forms around me, and soaks into the earth. Tears run down my cheeks, and I whisper "Stop..."

But she doesn't listen. What did I do? Is t because I'm different?

As if on cue, she laughs darkly. "No, it's not because you're different. It's because you're useless. You're pathetic, for a demon." She says. My eyes go wide. She shouldn't know..

"Hmm.....I don't like your reaction. Maybe I'll go get Toby.." She grins evilly. My eyes go red, and I stand. She had a shocked look on her face. I open my mouth, and speak. "Suprised that I can still move...? That I'm fighting back?" I ask, as I take steps towards her. She takes faultering steps back, in a tesperate attempt to get away.

I mentall laugh at her. She looked so helpless.

I liked it.

I got my knives, and I punced at her. She stopped once her back was against our homes wall. I grinned, and raised my knife. I could barely hear her whimpering, and pleading for me to stop.

I would be prettty scared if I saw a sixteen year old with red eyes and coming at me with a knives, set on ripping me to shreads.

I plundged one knife into where her heart is, and one into her stomach. She made a choking noise, and fell. I withdrew my knives, put the body in the celler, and went inside, unaware that I had blood on me, and my eyes were still red.

Once I got upstairs, Toby ran to me. He didn't seem to care that I was covered in our adoptive mothers blood. "Toby, we have to leave. Pack some stuff." I commanded. He nodded. I did the same.

I went to my dresser, and pulled out some clothes. T-shirts, skinnyjeans, a few pairs of socks, a extra pair of sneakers, another hoodie, and my water bottle. I put it in a little backpack thing, and looked to see that Toby was done. We stole our 'parents' money, and walked out of the house.

I took his hand, and we ran into the forest.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Where do you want to go, Toby?" I ask, while walking. He looks at me, and shrugs. "Jen....did you kill her? Is that why you're covered in blood?" He asks me. I stop walking. How did he know? I got rid of the body..

Probably because I didn't clean up the blood. "I was watching from the window.." He says. I look at him. "She.....she was gonna hurt you.." I say, quietly. He surprises me, by hugging me. My eyes go wide, but then I hug back.

I didnt notice that he was crying.

-------------------------------------------

We continued to walk through the forest, unable to find a way out. We just had to get someplace else.

SNAP

I look around, to find Slender watching from behind us. He teleports in front of us, and speaks.

"I hear you need somewhere to go." He says. I took at Toby, then look back. 'Yeah.' I say, guiltly, because it was my fault.

He knew what I felt like.  'Well, you're always welcome with us.' I look at him.

'Us?'

'Yes, I own a mansion, full of 'people' like ''us.'' He says. I look down, pondering what would happen. Would Toby be safe..?

He read my mind, and answered with a yes.

I sigh, and agree.

He teleports us in front a a huge mansion, and we go inside.