Fights

I woke up, but when I tried to move, I couldn't.

'What.'

I felt something heavy on my waist, so I looked at it. A pale white arm was draped over me. O.e

I tried to pry it off, but it only clamped around me,with a tighter grip. My gaze went up the arm, to the person's face.

Or lack of.

Friggin Slender was the one holding me down. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not.

'Goddammit.'

I looked his face, but he didn't budge. I just sat there for a minute, trying to get Tue arm off.

'how is it this friggin heavy?!?'

I even tried to use my true forms strength, but no use!'

So I did the one thing I could do.

I started flailing my arms, and wailing.

"SHLENDEHHH MOOOVE I WANNA GET UPPP...........eeeeeeehhhhhhh...!!!" A hand clamped down over my mouth.

So I licked it.

He made a disgusted face, and took his hand away. He vigorously rubbed his hand on his pants, trying to get my saliva off of his hand. I sat there laughing meh bum off.

So hard, it flew away.

Just kidding.

"Why did you lick me?" He asks, calming down. I giggled. "Because I couldn't get up and out of your death grip."

He just stares. "So you start whining...?" He asks.

I make a deep face. "Yes sir, I do." Then overall stick my tounge out, get clorthes, and teleport into the bathroom.

I put down my clothes, get in the shower,.strip, and start my routine.

When I'm done I put on my undergarments, white shirt with black words saying 'I Love Brains', black skinnyjeans, black socks, red converse, and black sweatshirt.

I dried my hair, shook my head, brushed and parted it to the left. My bangs falling in my left eye on the process.

I walked out of the room to see Slender sitting on the bed.

Just in boxers.

Oh my.

My eyes go wide, but I casually walk towards the door. I don't get very fair, before I'm being hugged from behind.

I tense, then relax. I feel breathing on the back of my neck. 'Ohkay?'

I relax, and lean back. Slender puts his chin on my head. A small smile appears on my face.

Then my stomach decides to ruin the moment, by growling rather loudly. Slender groans, while I giggle. We just stand like that for a minute, until my stomach growls again, louder.

"I think I need to eat something.." I whisper. Slender nods and let's me go. When I'm outside the room, I break into a run, until one get to the kitchen.

(By the way, she runs like vampires do on vampire diaries.)

I look in the fridge, and find....pizza. 'YEEEEEESSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!' I do a little happy dance, then grab two pieces of pizza, and put them on a plate, then Chuck them in the microwave for two minutes.

When they are done I bring them into the living room, where Ben is, of course, playing video games.

Jeff is watching, but he looks over at my pizza, and approaches. I narrow my eyes, when he reaches for a piece.

"Unless you wish to lose an arm, I would get your hand away from my food." I growl, black going across my body.

He immediately runs to a chair, hides behind it, and whispers, "staby staby staby, stab" while pointing his knife at me.

I laugh, and eat my food. Ben pauses his game, and looks at me. "So, Beast. I heard that you and Slender are mates?" He says. I groan, but nod. He mutters under his breath, 'goddammit, there goes my chance..'

I make a derp face, but act like I didn't hear him. Sally comes out of nowhere, and poops down on my lap.

"Charlie says he likes you now!! Isn't that great?" She says, happily. I look at the bear, to see it grinning at me. I make a horrified face, but nod to Sally.

'Evil teddy bears.. D':'

Sally then jumps up, and drags me outside, with Jeff, who is still making the staby staby noises.

She lets us go, and turns obscenity an evil grin. "We are going to play hide and seek. Me and Charlie will look for you. You have 15 seconds to hide. GO!"

I grab Jeff, and take off. He had a horrified look on his face. "Oh Gawd... we are so dead. That bear is. SATAN." He says, whimpering. "6...7...8"

Oh Gawd..

I go invisible and hide in a Bush. Jeff goes to the Bush beside mine, and quietly prays.

Then we hear footsteps. "Ehehehe ...ready or not, here we come. !" Sally says, followed by a deep laugh. O.e

We sit in silence for a few minutes, with Sally searching for us, with Charlie. Then I hear a scream.

I look to jeff, to see him being dragged away by Sally, his nails digging into the ground.

Then Charlie finds me.

Crap.