Chapter 11 - she was right

CARSON

Annie didn't look well.
We all went out to dinner, movies make me hungry. She sat besides me, playing with the rings on her fingers and looking like she is thinking about something. She looks concentrated, not even noticing me watching her or the others talking.

"Annie, what's wrong "
"Uh-nothing ?"

It came out more as a question.
She glanced up at me.

"Come on, you can tell me. I see that you can't get your mind of something."

"Fine. It's - i don't know I guess I'm just confused in everything, this whole situation with him and me"

I nodded.

"I should probably not tell you this, but I'll do it. John talked to me. He said he missed you so much, and he never expected you to forgive him"

"Me neither" she mumbled under her breath, but I could still hear her.
"What if everything just repeats, I can't trust him. I like him. Yeah, I do. We had so much fun the last week, and I really enjoyed it, although i didn't expect that. I just said okay to his apology so he could move on, but we became close again. But between us it's not working and it probably never will. And he has a girlfriends or so"

I felt so bad for Johnny, he wanted to be with her so bad. But it's his own fault, he should've never done that.

I gave her a warm hug, and she finally smiled again.

Johnny didn't.

JOHNNY

I was shocked hearing Annie saying all this. My heart smashed into pieces. I kissed her, and she kissed back. That wouldn't have happened if she didn't like me. And it felt so damn good, I always melted by the taste of her cherry lips, and drowned by looking at her caramel brown eyes.

They looked at me, as I brushed against the wall, making a muffled noise.

She looked down, then straight into my eyes.

"No, John, I can't"

She stood up, running outside.
Confused was an understatement for my feelings.
I turned towards Carson, expecting an explanation, at least from him.

"Johnny, tell her about Halsey "

*flashback*

"So you just wanna stop right know ? She isn't even that jealous, she didn't hurt enough !"

"Halsey, it was nice trying to distract me, but I won't ever get over her. Even if I make her jealous by fake being in love with you, the truth is i love her. That won't change while dating you instead of her"

"Okay, but don't come back if she doesn't want you, I told you. And she won't want you, I know her. She will end up with someone new, it'll break your heart and you'll wish again you would've just taken it serious with her the first time. And  you will wish you'd still have me by your side. I told you, so go try to get her."

*flashback end*

I shivered while thinking about this.
But I ignored it.

"What the hell was she even talking about ? How dare you two talk about her and me ?"

"She likes you. But she'll never tell you, because she can't trust you, and I'm sorry but it's you fault. She won't come back. She will never"

I gasped and my vision started to get blurry.
I never cried. I especially never cried in front of my friends. But the tear just fell down, and i didn't care. It's my fault. Halsey was right, and that's the only thing i never wanted to hear.
That she was right.

KATHI'S NOTES

This is honestly crap, I don't know why I just wrote this, probably will write this again, or edit it...
> Update: edited this, still don't like it :((
But I hope y'all do !!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT AND FOLLOW ME!! <33

See you soon babes!!
Kisses, Kathi