Fun's over

Kiara's POV

I opened my eyes and realized Jacob was next to me. It was dark and i realized I fell asleep in Jacob's bed.

'Oh shit what time is it?'

I went to go get my phone that was on Jacob's drawer. I pressed my phone open and the time read 5:23 am. I just remembered that mom and Hans were going to come home today around 8:00 am. I quickly grabbed my clothes and left Jacob's room.

It was a good thing that I woke up before Mom and Han's came home because if mom saw her daughter and her stepson on the same bed sleeping together half-naked, what would she think of?

I climbed my bed and fell asleep.

Aah. The whole time Mom and Hans were gone it has been a fuck fest between me and Jacob. Heheh They would never know what me and Jacob have been doing. Plus, they think we hate each other, so they won't suspect a thing.

But that image of that old man came to my head. I shuddered and went to sleep

Jacob's POV

Kiara! Jacob! We're home!

I woke up to the sound of familiar adult voices. Then I realized It was my stepmom and my dad. Oh right, they were supposed to come home today

Oh fuck I had to wake up kiara!

I turned to my other side and saw that Kiara was not there.I was relieved to see she was not there. But I was kind of mad that since My stepmom and Dad came home, I wouldn't be fucking Kiara that much anymore. Just the thought of her makes my dick hard.

Anyways, so I went down to meet our parents. Kiara was already there.

"Daaaad, Elizabeeth, how was your trip?" I asked nervously.

"Oh honey it was wonderful " Elizabeth answered. "The hotel was splendid and the food was amazing. The beaches were wonderful, they was the most beautiful shade of blue I've ever seen" she sighed. "but it's a shame we couldn't stay forever."

"Hahah. She wouldn't want to leave so i had to drag her" Dad chuckled.

Ugh. Dad why'd you have to do that? I thought in my head and smacked my head. Like seriously if they could've just stayed longer, me and Kiara would've had so much fun.

***
Hey guys i know it's been a long time (2 years) 💀since I've wrote from this story ik ik 😭😭and just know I'll be continuing this book again. Stay tuned for more❤️