Jacob's "friend" 2

~Hi guys❤💕

So we picked a scary movie to watch titled The Conjuring 2.

We all were seating and was about to start the movie when Loren said, "I'm so cold, Would you mind getting a blanket Jacob?"

Ugh.

"No problem" Jacob said and went upstairs to go fetch a blanket leaving me and Loren all alone on the couch with awkward silence.

I just kept my eye on the TV screen waiting for Jacob to come back with the blanket.

Jacob came back with a blanket.

"Thanks" Loren thanked Jacob. We finally started the movie.

During the movie I noticed that Loren was too close to Jacob.

I pulled Jacob close to me and further away from Loren.

A part which seemed like a jumpscare popped up and Loren screamed then wrapped her arms around Jacob for comfort.

I wrapped my arm around Jacob's arm, rested my head on his shoulder, and glared at Loren to remind her that he's mine.

Loren backed off of Jacob and we all finished watching the rest of the movie.

"Wow that movie was good wasn't it Jacob?" Loren said stretching.
"Yeah it was" Jacob agreed.
"Uh huh it was" I mumbled.

"Well," Loren said heading toward the door. "I gotta go but it was nice having out with you guys" Loren opened the door and left waving goodbye.

Finally.

~Yes I know it's short~