Lick me daddy

***Enjoy😋

⚠️REALLY DIRTY⚠️🍆

***

Kiara's POV

My legs were so tired and was glad to be home. I soon as we entered our house I fell on the couch and let out a a big sigh.

Tommorow is the day mom and Hans are coming home so I made sure the whole house was clean.

I was on my way to my room and walking to my door when Jacob stopped me.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked .

"Uh, to my room, because I'm bored and have nothing else to do" I replied.

He got closer to me.
"But we could do something" His voice got soft and slowly caressed my hair.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, something I know both you and me would like..." Jacob said.

I don't even know what he is talking about.

"You know..." Jacob gave me a look.

"I have no idea what thing you're talking about so why don't you just tell me what it is you wanna do??"

"Why don't we go to my room" He said with a smirk.

"Um ok"

So I followed him to his room.

"Get on the bed" he demanded.

Ohhh so that's what he was talking about.

I did what I was told and went and go sat in his bed.

"Lay down" he softly pushed me down. Then, he unzipped my jeans and pulled them down.

"Jacob what are you doing" I asked but knew exactly what he was doing.

"It's daddy not Jacob" He whispered and rubbed me softly through my underwear.

"Ah"

He gave me a kiss then keeled down faced my crotch.

He licked me through my underwear.

"Hm daddy"

"You like that huh?"

"Yes daddy"

"Want me to take it off?" He asked.

"Yes please" I answered.

Jacob slid my underwear off and spread my legs.

He pinched my clit and started rolling it around between his thumb and index finger.

"Ahh!"

Then he started licking my clit in slow but short movements.

"No...stoooop"I moaned.

"Mmm why" He said but continued.

"I'm r-really sensit-t-tive therrreee" I said in a soft moaning voice.

"Good" he said and started sucking on my clit.

"Ahh...nooo" I moaned then grabbed a handful of his hair .

"Mmm"he just kept on sucking and what I was feeling was unbearable.

Right when I felt like I was right about to explode in his mouth he pulled away.

"Ahhh you're f-finished" I said softly.

"No I'm not. I'm still fucking you" he said .

" I want to stick this in you..."

He pulled down his pants and his dick bounced out.

Then he stood up and held his dick outside my entrance.

" I wanna stick this in you..." He thrusted hard into me. "...So deep" "Ah-ah" I moaned.

"Hmm You're always tight" he whispered near my ear. Then, he started to move.

"Hmmmm...ah"I moaned.

"What's that??You want me to be rough?" He pulled my hair and thrusted harder .

"Fuuuck" I moaned

**
After what seemed to be like hours

"Jacob I'm gonna-" I released my juices.

We sighed and both stopped to take a breath. The only thing that bothered me is that I cummed and Jacob didn't
-------------------------------------------------------

***
I was supposed to update long ago when I was in break. Anyway sorry guys for the long wait.  It's 1am and I can't sleep so I'm making this part.
Thank you guys for being so patient💖