The walk

"What time is it?" I asked Jacob. Jacob looked at his watch. "It's 6:45" He said. 

"Hey, you wanna go walk to the park?" Jacob asked me. "Sure, but I need to go take a shower first" I said going upstairs. "Don't forget that I'll come, too" Jacob said to me catching up.

~After the shower~

"Mmm you were so amazing, as usual" Jacob said as we stepped out of the shower.

"Thanks babe" I said then kissed him on the cheek.

So I went to my room to put on a cute t-shirt and jeans and also a pair of shoes  because we were going to the park and nowhere special.

After that I went to Jacob's room to see how he's doing.

I opened his bedroom door and saw that he was still in his boxers.

"I'm not finished yet" He told me.

"Alright" I said still standing there looking at him search through his shirts.

"Um would you mind, I don't want anyone staring at me while I am dressing up" He said to me after he noticed I was still standing there looking at him.

"Oh, ok, sorry, bye" I left his room and went down to sit of the couch to wait for him. After like 2 minutes Jacob finally came downstairs.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me. "I'm ready" I responded.

So we left the house and walked for what seemed like 13 minutes and boy were my legs tired.

We went to sit on a bench and watched the kids play. After that we got bored and decided to walk around the park.

We stopped at a tree and Jacob leaned to my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked moving away. "Um kissing you, duh" He replied.

"Yeah, uh, around a bunch of kids?" I said.

"Who cares?" He shrugged. "You don't care what people think do you? And anyways they're just a bunch of idiot kids"

"Um ok" I approved.

Jacob wrapped me around his arms and pecked my lips on mines.

I noticed an old man staring at us and smiling.
I got very uncomfortable.

I shifted away from Jacob.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"There's an old man staring at us" I said. Jacob glanced at my direction. "Let's just go somewhere else ok?" He grabbed my hand and led me to another spot.

While we left I looked over to the man once again and he was still staring and smiling.

We went to another spot and finished were we left off.

***

Jacob glanced at his watch. "It's time we should go home, it's getting late"

We turned around and I saw a familiar face.

~Hey guys sorry it's been such a long time I updated but thanks for the wait. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this part😊~