I Hope You Get Everything.

I hope the wounds I left you are tightly stitched back together with undying love.

I hope the memories we created in the back of each others minds eventually fade into the depths of nothingness.

But they will never lose their value even when they're gone.

Like a rose, Just because it's wilted does not mean it never withheld any beauty.

I hope you achieve your dreams.

The ones I thought I'd be there for, and lock our hands together in celebration because we never thought we'd make it this far.

But I still believe in you.

After the months of seemingly endless pain, Pointless arguments and nights spent awake drowning myself in worry, Just wondering if you're truly okay or if you lied to me like any other friend...

I want you to have everything.

So, I want you to hold the key to another queens kingdom

For you can no longer sit in my throne.

I want you to own that home, With those white curtains.

But I need you to keep them shut, Don't let the world see you, Because it may destroy you more than I have already.

I want you to have that life, The one you never want to end

And Finally, I want you to have hope.

I want.. No, I Need you to have hope, Hope that one day I too will find it.

It, Being.. Everything.

I want to find my everything, Just as you will find yours.

Because I thought we were each others everything. But in the end, We're nothing together.

We're the mismatched pieces to our puzzle

I'm the cloud that hides your sun in the day sky.

And you're the sour note to my melody.

We aren't fit, We aren't the perfect two

And that's okay.

I just want you....

To

Have

It

All.