Chapter 5: Broken Again

~~Lauren's POV~~

I woke up to the sound of Christina shaking me awake. I look up and sigh why am I up so early but then I realized it's school.

"Wake up Lo spring breaks over time for learning." Christina said which make me want to punch her. Honestly I hate school and wish I could be homeschooled again these group of girls bully me all the time and it breaks me so much. I start panicking a little thinking about them.

"Lauren you ok." Christina said.

Ugh...what..O yeah yeah I'm fine just thinking and trying to sleep." I said. Christina looks at me weird and grabs my arm yanking me out of my bed.

"Well wake up buttercup you have to go to school." Christina said. I swear I'm gonna punch her today. I get up off the ground and get into the shower. I was thinking about everything and letting every negative thought get to me and I start to cry. I kept crying leaning my head up against the wall when I heard a knock and then someone said something.

"Lauren you ok." Lisa asks. I didn't have time to answer her.

"Hurry up I need to take one too." Dani said. I got out of the shower and went into my room I didn't know what I was gonna wear so I looked through my closet and chose jeans with a white T-shirt and wrapped one of my flannels around my waist. I brushed my hair letting my waves flow down. I grabbed my backpack, my earbuds, and my phone I don't want any trouble at school so I'm gonna block people out. I walk down stairs and see Kathrine and Christina in the Kitchen I walk passed them and sat next to Lisa who was sitting on the couch.

"You excited Lo." Lisa ask me. I didn't reply I just looked down and played with my fingers. Lisa turned my head and made me look at her.

" Hey What's wrong Ladybug." Lisa ask me. I didn't say anything and made the mistake of looking into her eyes. I broke down crying and jumped into Lisa's arms.

" I'm scared." I mumble into her chest.

" I don't wanna go, please don't make me Lise." I continue.

"Lauren everything with be ok just breath you don't have to talk to anyone ok." Lisa said. Little does she know I'm being bullied constantly. Lisa looks at me and wipes my tears away.

"Hey if you really can't handle it today then you can always text me or call ok Ladybug it will be ok." Lisa said.

"I know thanks Lise." I said. Lisa then wrapped me up into a hug.

"Everything ok." Christina said as she walks into the living room. I began to panic and I guess Lisa noticed because she grabbed my hand and started talking.

" yeah Lo's just being a normal kid and doesn't want to go to school." Lisa said which relaxed me.

"Ok hey Laur why don't you go in the kitchen and eat something Kath made food and then when Dani's ready we'll leave ok." Christina said and I nodded.

~~Christina's POV~~

Lauren Walks to the kitchen and I sit next to Lisa. I knew she was lying to me about Lauren and I wasn't gonna let that slide she my baby sister and I need to know everything.

"Lise what's going on with Lauren?" I said looking at Lisa straight in the eyes.

Ugh... I don't know what you mean she just being a normal kid I told you." Lisa said.

"Lisa don't act like she didn't tense up when I walked into the room and her eyes looked so broken." I said

" Fine she doesn't want to go because she's scared so I was telling her stuff and older sister would do." Lisa said which made me smile she such a great older sister when it comes to the younger kids.