Chapter: Loved

~~Lauren's POV~~

It's been a week since Dani got into a fight with Emma. Everyone has agreed to talk to someone if there feeling Alone or like nobody cares. Even if it's the stupidest thing like breaking up with a guy everyone is always there. I haven't cut since Christina saw them. Dani and I are home schooled now because of everything that happened and I like it better that way.

~~Dani's POV~~

Life is great now Lauren and I have deep talks every night and we hang out all day. I'm not joking because Christina even homeschools us and were never apart from each other. I can't lose her, I love her she's my sugar and I'm her spice together we can accomplish anything that gets in are way.

~~Lisa's POV~~

Lauren's doing better so is everyone else are parents are coming home early to surprise Lauren and Dani because they need it. Tonight's movie night which we haven't done in a long time just because everything or everyone had a little bit of broken in them some more than others but thats life for you.

~~Amy's POV~~

It's been weird the past year with mom and dad leaving, Lauren and Dani's school problem, and my sad dating life hasn't gone anywhere so I'll probably be alone for ever but Hey I got my sisters to keep me in check and tell my that we got each other.

~~Kathrines POV~~

I can't wait till mom and dad get home or till movie night or till we start posting on YouTube again because we haven't done that since the beach incident with people over heating and getting sick but we're family so when we fall someone will pick us up and we fly together.

~~Christina's POV~~

I love being a motherly figure to my sisters and them being wonderful children. We have a lot of Surprises for Lauren and Dani but I have a big surprise for all of my sisters and I'm sure there gonna freak out. Lauren I'm not so sure about because everything went downhill when she started reading hate comments but don't worry I'll talk to her.
"Knock knock knock"
Someone knocked at the door but it was probably mom dad and the boys. I open the door and see my wonderful family come in.

"Hey guys." All of my sisters said in unison besides Dani and Lauren. But there gonna find out quick because the boys are screaming and running around the house. Dani and Lauren came down stairs.

"What's all that noi."Dani said as she and Lauren walked into the kitchen but Lauren cuts  her off.

"Mom." Lauren said as she runs and jumps into Mom's arms and cry's into her chest. Mom and Dad don't know about anything so we need to have a conversation. After everyone settles down I'm finally ready to tell my sisters the surprise.

"Cimorelli sisters to the music room." I scream and chuckle a little because I never said that before. Everyone came including mom which was okay.

"How do you guy feel about posting stuff on YouTube and moving forward with are band. I said and everyone started screaming yes besides Lauren she looked down and started to play with her fingers.

"When the last time you posted a video, why did you stop. Mom asked and everyone stopped screaming and Lauren tensed up.

"Because of." Amy started to say. But I cut her off.

"Mom can you get out for a sec please." I said

"Christina what is going on tell me now." My mom said kinda yelling. Lauren started crying.

"Lauren hunny what's wrong." Mom said.

"Mom actually leave now I'll tell you in a few seconds." I said and my mom sighed and left the room.

"Nobody say anything to mom yet I'll tell her everything that's been going on but I need to talk to Lauren really quick so all of you go into your rooms and stay in there till I tell you to come out." I said and everyone nodded and left the room.

"Lauren got up and started walking toward the door when I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"I said I need to talk to you." I said and pulled Lauren back and shut the door.

"Hey we have to tell mom okay about everything up to the beach understand Lauren. I said in my strict tone.

"No why please don't make me." Lauren begged me.

"Lo everything will be ok she eventually see your scars or find out from one of are sisters." I said.

"I'll tell you a secret later on." She nodded and I cupped my hands and wiper her tears and pulled her next to me as she cuddled up into my shoulder.

"You ready." I ask and Laur nodded.

"Mom come here." I said I felt Lauren tense up as mom opened the door and sat next to us.

"Why did you stop for awhile. Mom asked.

"Lauren was going through are really rough time people were bullying her and she thought she wasn't worth it anymore and. I said until Lauren cut me off

"I tried to kill myself." Lauren said looking down crying playing with her fingers.

"You'd try to do what." Mom screamed causing both Lauren and I to jump.

"Mom." I scream.

"Chrissy please stop let her yell at me and do whatever she wants." Lauren said and it broke my heart I sounded like she was giving up.

"Honey I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I just don't understand are you ok." Mom asked Lauren.

~~Lauren's POV~~

"Yeah mom I'm fine thanks to Chrissy." I said and smiled while looking at my fingers.

Ugh....mom can I talk to Lauren again I need to tell her something. Christina said as mom nodded and walked out the door.

"I used to be in your spot Lo, I used to lay on the bathroom floor and cry for hours thinking I wasn't good enough I'd thought about dying until I heard gods voice saying he would care if I die." Christina said and I don't even realize until she pulled me into a hug that I was crying.

"Hey but that's why we have each other she said smiling at me."

We walked downstairs and saw everyone getting family movie night ready as Everyone began getting on the couch. This is what I love everyone back enjoying time together. Hey we might all be a little broken but we are for sure Loved rather than Alone.

Last chapter  I kinda got bored with this story so sorry if you really liked it.
Shoutout to all of you because you all are amazing.