Seven

*cough smuuuuuuuut*

He took me through his apartment door, a strong grip on my waist as he sucked at my neck, taking my coat off.

"Ah~" He pushed me down on to his bed, tugging off my shoes. Wait. I can't do this! I have to get back! "W-wait, Michae-"

"Shhh." He hushed me as i began to squirm. He straddled me, stroking up body. "You don't know how much I've missed you since that night at the pub. I've thought about you every night." He kissed up my jawline.

"But Mi-"

"Ah ah ah. No interrupting. Now, let me show you how much I've wanted you." He began grinding, and it did feel good, but i didn't want it.

"Stop." I whimpered as he tugged my jeans off. I frowned, moving more. But he wasn't having any of it. He held my hands above my head, and i felt a lump rise to my throat. "Please, Michael." isn't this rape?! He ignored me, but he made a big mistake, removing his hand from my wrists to undo his belt. I wrenched myself free, jumping up and pulling my jeans back on. He gripped my arm tightly, and i winced. He was strong alright.

"Elliott, please don't go." I burst into tears.

"What the hell was that? Were meant to be friends! That's not what friends do!" I cried, pulling away. I grabbed my coat, slamming the door behind me.

"I'm sorry!" I heard him call. But it was too late. I ran outside, the cold stinging my skin. I put my coat on, but it didn't make much difference. I blinked continually, not allowing more tears to fall. I walked hastily to the Manor, snivelling. I reached in my pocket for my keys, but they weren't there. I checked the other one, but to no avail. I balled my stinging fists, banging on the door, holding back my tears. It kept going and going, but he didn't awnser. I sank to the marble floor, my fists clenching in my hair as i pulled my shaking knees to my chest.

"What did I do wrong?" I whimpered quietly. "Why would Michael do that? He's my best friend!" Then i noticed, there were only four range rovers in the front drive. He's out?

----------

I sat there for a couple of hours, freezing. I was questioning going back to Michael's at one point, but that would be stupid. The pub would be packed out because of the football matches. I just sat there, my stomach grumbling and my body shivering. He then pulled up, having to blink a few times before he could beleive what he was seeing. He hastily parked, jumping from the drivers seat.

"Elliott?! What're you doing out here?!"

"I left my keys inside." I wiped my red nose, my voice wobbly.

"Oh you poor thing." He quickly opened the door, ushering me inside. He sat me down, and fetched a blanket. His sudden concern was extremely out of character. "Hot cocoa?"

"No thanks. I'm actually allergic to a substance in the powder." I sniffed.

"Why didn't you go inside somewhere else?" He turned the heating on full.

"Oh, they were all packed out becuase of the match." My voice cracked.

"Have you been crying?"

"..." I sniffed, starting to quiver.

"What happened?" He held his hand on my back. I looked at his pretty eyes, and broke down. I cried and cried, feeling betrayed and violated.

"My best friend..." I squeaked, my throat hurting. "He tried to rape me." My voice trailed off at the end.

"Oh my god." He sat silent for a few minutes, taking it in. "What was his name?"

"Michael Epping."

"Epping." He spat sourly. "I've always hated him, but he's just taken it a step too far." He stood, walking to his desk. He called someone up, soon for me to find out it was Michael. "Epping. Get your sly, malicious ass over here. Right. Now." He sounded livid, yet his tone quiet. He took a deep breath, hanging up. "He's my cousin."

(PLOT TWIIIIIIIST)

"Really?!" I jolted in disbelief.

"Yes. I think you should go upstairs and keep warm. I wouldn't want you around when he gets here. There's extra blankets in my room if you need."

"Thank you sir." I walked upstairs, going into my room and ducking under the sheets. I chewed at a hang nail nervously as i heard the door open. There were quiet voices, that got louder and louder. I flinched, tugging at my hair. It seemed like hours. Then, quite suddenly, they stopped. I quietly opened my door, peeking downstairs. He looked just below boiling point, and Michael was right in front of him, looking ready for a fight.

"Just leave." He growled. "I don't want anything to do with you anymore." He pointed a finger towards him.

"Well. Nice knowing you, Alexander."

"Oh trust me, it wasn't nice. It was horrible." And with that, Michael gave him one last sneer before leaving.

"Faggot." He growled, looking up at me. With that, he was gone.

"Prick!" He yelled back , groaning in frustration.

"S-sir?" I stammered, the blanket still on my shoulders.

"Yes, Elliott?" His tone was slightly less aggressive, but still tense.

"I-I-I'm sorry."

"What for?" He walked over to me.

"I've caused conflict, and none of this had to happen if i wouldn't have gone out and just rest like you told me to. I wish i would have listened"

"it's not your fault." He held me at arms length, his hands on my shoulders. "Michael's a nasty man. I've known him for the majority of my life. How long have you known him?"

"About five years."

"See? He hides behind a good personality, and when he gets you alone, he exposes who he really is. He's a sick, lying, cheating prick. I'll make sure he stays away from you."

"Thank you, sir."

"I think you should try and get some sleep, but have a lie in. You're having a day or two off after that."

"Sir, I couldn't possibly-"

"I insist." He cut me off, staring into my eyes. I blushed slightly, nodding. I was about to turn away, when i slipped on the blanket that was dragging behind me. I fell forwards, toppling onto him. We landed on the floor with a thud. He grunted, chucking.

"Ah! Sir I'm so sorry!" I got so nervous my hands began to tremor as i tried to stand.

"Calm down, it's okay." He gently took ahold of my shaky hands. I then began screaming internally. My face was turning pinker and pinker by the second. "I hope you're not getting a fever! Your face is red!"

"I'm fine!" I shook my head. I realised we were still sitting there awkwardly. I swallowed, quickly standing up, helping him up too. "I-I-I think t-that I-I should b-be getting to bed." I stammered.

"Alright, then. Call me if you need anything." I rushed up the stairs, going into my room. My heart was going at a million miles an hour. I exhaled, laughing nervously. I buried myself under the covers, quietly squeaking at how close his face was from mine.

And his name is Alexander?