Six

It had been a couple of week of nursing him before his temperature went down to normal. He couldn't get up quick enough. He was up at three in the morning, on the piano, probably itching to get back to work. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, exhausted from nursing him for a week straight. I wanted to go back to sleep, but the tune from downstairs was romantic, and i felt too flustered to shut my eyes. I crossed my legs, pulling out my sketch book. I drew myself sitting on a chair, my hands in my lap, blushing madly. Sir was sitting on the other side of his desk, leaning forward, a smirk on his lips. I was sketching for a while, it seemed, as i was drawn away from my own little world with a knock on my door.

"Elliott? Are you up?" He opened the door, and came in. I closed my sketchbook sharply, it slipping out of my hands and on to the floor, wide open on the page i was just drawing on. I went to pick it up, but he stopped  me, looking at it. I tried to sit still, my shoulders tensing. He began flipping through the pages, and i could have died. He stood there for a minute, the silence murdering me. "Your art style is amazing, I'll say that. You've really captured my eyes."

"..." I tensed even more, my hands gripping the sheets.

"I don't know why you should be embarrassed about it. Your drawings are really good!"

"T-thanks." I giggled a little bit, rubbing my droopy eyes.

"I think you need a day off yourself. You look absolutely exhausted. It is a Sunday after all. I'll let you off for today, tomorrow back to regular duties."

"Thank you sir." I yawned as he handed me my sketchbook back.

"No problem." He smiled, closing the door. I lay flat on my back, breathing heavily. I held a hand up, staring at the ceiling. I shut my eyes, trying to regulate my rushed breaths. Eventually, I managed to drift off to sleep.

----------

I awoke sharply, blushing madly. It was around midday. I looked under the covers, and groaned. I got up, taking my towel and had a hot shower.

*smut cough cough*

I turned the hot water on, and locked the bathroom door. The feeling of warmth trickling down my body made the feeling stronger as i clenched my thighs together. I whimpered, leaning against the wall. I couldn't ignore the fact i had a massive hard on, it was right there! My hands glided down my chest, my hips, my v-line. I shook slightly as pleasure overtook me. I tried as best i could to keep quiet, but i couldn't help it. Hopefully the water drowned the sounds out, and that he was downstairs.

"Ah~!" I moaned as I released all over myself. After I'd calmed down, I washed and dried, toweling my hair. I put my glasses back on and pulled on my black and purple sweater, some skinny black jeans and my coat. I said goodbye to him, still praying he hadn't heard me. I walked down to the pub, a sort of spring in my step. I went in, being greeted with a pat on the back from Alfie.

"Hey! I ain't seen you for a while!" He laughed heartily. "Where've ya been?"

"Working?"

"Any advances?" He elbowed me cheekily as i sat down.

"No!" I blushed, tapping my leg nervously.

"Aw, man! You gotta pick up the pace! I wanna go to a wedding by the end of the month!"

"That's not how it works!" I hid my face in my hands. I heard the door open, and i looked over as to who it was.

"Oh, El!" He smiled.

"M-m-Michael?!" I felt my heart thud. I stood, running over to him and hugging him as tight as his ribs would allow. "Where've you been?"

"Where've you been?!" He ruffled my hair.

"I've been working." I snuggled closer to him. "What about you?"

"Well, I've gotten a job up at that resteraunt by the river, so i haven't had much time here."

"You want a drink? On me!"

"How could i pass such a lovely opportunity up?" We sat at the bar, tapping for a beer each.

"Have you heard from anyone from the coffee shop?" I asked, taking a sip.

"Well, Daniel keeps asking about you. He now works at tesco down the road. That night after the shop closed? He said you kissed him. And i remember you kissing me too." He smirked, placing his hand on my thigh. I blushed, clenching my legs together slightly. He slowly rubbed my thigh, gradually getting closer inwards." I love your jeans, El. They make your legs look good. " I smiled shyly, the blush growing fiercer. I took a big swig of my drink, emptying the pint. Michael did the same. "So where are you working?"

"Oh, i uh... I'm a Butler for Mister St Clement at the city mansion."

"Really?" his tone changed, his hand stopping. "Does he treat you alright?"

"Yeah, why?" I tensed slightly.

"Apparently the last butler there quit becuase he pushed him too hard."

"Well he's not like that at all." I shrugged, tapping for another two pints.

"Just keep your eye on him, that's all." He seemed a bit on edge, but the mood quickly slipped back, his hand retuning to my thigh. I whimpered quietly, biting my lip as he got closer and closer to my crotch. "What's wrong, El?" He acted like he wasn't doing what he was doing.

"Michael..." I whispered, using an insane amount of strength not to pull myself onto his lap. I tried to take another drink from my glass, but he gripped my chin lightly, turning my head towards him. He came close, his lips brushing against mine with every syllable.

"Maybe you should stay with me tonight." His fingers ever so slightly brushing my -

"Yes~"