Three

**Warning ⚠ - smutty content - ⚠ Warning**

I continued to sketch mindlessly, page after page. One of him playing piano, one of him hard at work signing papers, and one of him sitting peacefully with a cup of tea in a flower garden. I tensed when i heard footsteps behind me. I snapped the book shut, attracting his attention. Blush tickled my skin. I could see my nose going rozy.
"Hello, Elliott. You've been up since before dawn." I nodded in response.

"How did you know?" I stuffed my pencil in my blazer, trying to find the right inside pocket to hide my sketchbook.

"I didn't sleep. Infact I don't sleep." He groaned. "What're you doing?" He walked over to me.

"N-nothing." I tensed, hearing the loud crinkling of the book i was hiding.

"That's not nothing."

"Sir..." My voice cracked, and it sounded like a moan. "I... It's private."

"Oh, I apologise for intruding." He cleared his throat. I could feel a tightness in my trousers. He began walking away. I panicked, blushing redder.

"Sir? Uh... Where's the bathroom?" Luckily black hides shadows.

"Oh" he chuckled, his eyes sparking. "it's upstairs, second door to your right-"

"Thank you." I quickly walked away, my legs shaking on the glass stairs. I opened the door, continuing to panic. I bolted the lock, sinking to the ground and breathing heavily. I put my head in my hands, groaning in desperation. I felt the pain in my pants worsen, and i clenched my legs together. "I guess i have to deal with this now..." I said to myself, sliding my hands down.

----------

I was just cleaning my hands, when i heard a bell ring.

"Elliott?" I heard a call from downstairs. I quickly dried my hands, buckled my belt up, and went shakily downstairs. "Elliott! There you are. The first rule, don't keep me waiting. Don't let it be a mistake of me employing you." I could hear a tint of an accent, but i couldn't put my finger on it.

"Sorry, M-master St Clement."

"It's your first day. I'll let you off this time. Don't let it happen again. Anyway. Could you go to the kitchen to get my coffee the cook made me? She can't seem to do it herself."

"Yes sir." I was just about to leave, when he stopped me.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit flustered, and you were in the bathroom for a while."

"Don't worry, sir. I'm fine." I fake smiled, leaving. I walked down into the kitchen, picking the coffee up. The cook sneered, looking me up and down with beady eyes, wiping sweat from her oily forehead. She watched me as i walked away, scoffing.

"Quit swaying your hips, faggot." I paused, swallowing quietly, flicking my fringe and continued, trying to walk like a straight guy. It just looked stupid.

"Elliott! What's holding you up?" I quickly gave him the coffee.

"I apologise for the wait. It was cold so i warmed it up."

"Thank you." I stood awkwardly. He laughed, and i fiddled with my tie. "You can go, now."

"Oh, right." I walked off.

Idiot. Stupid fucking idiot.

----------

I went to the chaise lounge, stoking the fire and sitting down. I looked behind me to check if he was looking, but he had his nose in a newspaper. I turned to a fresh page in my sketchbook. I chewed on the tip of my pencil for a moment. I drew his eyes sparkly, his lips parted into a grin, the tickle of a blush on his cheeks. There were light crinkles next to his warm eyes. He was looking up, and i added another highlight to his eyes. I sat, admiring my work, going off into a daydream.

He smirked at me, making me chuckle drunkenly.
"Now you, my friend, are sexy."He hiccuped, slinking onto my lap, his crotch on mine.
"why thank you... Uh, what was your name?"
"Elliott."
"No, that's my name."
"Elliott!"
"Stop it!" I put my hand on his thigh.

"Elliott!" I snapped back into reality.

"Yes, sir?" I snapped my sketch book shut.

"I'm going into town for a meeting about business. I'll be back within the next two hours. Make sure there's a chicken and bacon baguette on my desk by then. Also, some champagne."

"Yes, sir."

"And whilst I'm out, maybe have a nap. You seem out of it." He shut the large door, and i went upstairs, laying down on my bed. I ducked under the duvet, feeling that same tension from earlier. I shut my eyes, trying to go to sleep, instead going into another tangent.

"Elliott? Could you come here for a minute?" he called from his office.
"coming, sir." i walked in, and i saw his legs spread suggestively, his shirt half unbuttoned.
"Oh, you'll be cumming, sir." He licked his lips, tugging me closer, pulling me onto his lap. I could feel his erection in his trousers. "don't think i haven't noticed that little blush that... tickles you." he slid a finger up my thigh. "I'm sure you're holding back. I can feel the tension of your muscles." He ran closer to my crotch. "Let loose, have a bit of fun. I'm giving you a... Little extra pay." I took a deep breath, swallowing. I straddled him properly, grinding my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began to unbutton my shirt. I moaned, batting my eyelashes. He gripped my ass, biting down on my collarbone. My breathing hitched loudly, a whine jumping from my throat. " You're hungry for it, huh." I could hear him unbuckling his belt, and he set it down on his desk. He took off his trousers and boxers, them pooling at his feet. I quickly did the same. He pushed me down onto his desk, holding my wrists behind my back. He pushed in slowly.
" s-ir..." my words melted into the sounds of sinful pleasure that were pouring from my mouth.

I awoke in a sweat. I felt a warmth trickling down my thigh.

"Shit!" I growled, rushing into the bathroom. I turned the shower on, letting the water get warm whilst i got undressed. I stepped in, and cleaned myself up. I grabbed a towel, and got changed into a diffrent suit, the one that was already in the closet when i got here. Instead of a tie, there was a black silk ribbon. I tried my best to tie it in a bow, setting my other suit aside. I slicked back my damp hair, and went to the kitchen to ask the cook to make him the baguette. I looked in the basement for the champagne, realising there were more then just one brand of champagne. I then saw a note attached to one of the bottles. It said:

It's this champagne, Elliott.

Well, i guess that answers my question. I put the baguette and flute of champagne on his table, put everything into a neat and tidy pile, and went off into my room. I pulled out my sketchbook again, flicking through the pages, going over the lines with my finger over and over until i fell asleep.