Hunted part 1

Chapter 7: Hunted part 1

*third person POV*

The train whistle went off as the rain came pouring down on the train. Jodie and Misty were having a nap while Aiden and Nixie were bored out of their minds.

Misty wore a plaid blue T-shirt with a black tank top underneath. She wore blue skinny jeans and black converse. Her hair was done into a tight ponytail and she wore a black hoodie over top.

Nixie got a sudden idea and flew over to a woman and threw her newspaper on the ground. The woman looked scared as she looked around and slowly grabbed the paper off the floor while Nixie and Aiden were laughing. Aiden than went over to some guy and threw his backpack onto the ground. The man had he same reaction as the woman and grabbed his backpack.

After awhile Nixie got bored and tried to wake Misty up. She grabbed a water bottle and threw it at Misty.

"Nixie... go away." Misty said in a tired voice, not opening her eyes, and went back to sleep.

"Aww, come on Misty! I'm so bored!" Nixie said but got no answer.

Nixie then glared at Misty and flew outside in the rain, watching the trees and light poles fly by her.

Nixie flew back in and continued to create havoc in the train car, until the train came to a sudden stop. Nixie flew back outside to see a bunch of police climbing in board.

"Oh shit. AIDEN!" Nixie yelled.

"What?" Aiden asked flying over to Nixie

"The police are here. They're getting on board."

"Oh shit."

"Damn rain." said a police guard, "seems like it's never goona let up."

"All the police in the state," started a second guard, "just to catch two girls? They must be quite important to make such a fuss..."

Nix and Aiden than went back into the train as the train started moving with police guards on he train.

"Evening, routine check." Said a police guard, "May we see your ID's please?"

The two police guards walked over to people asking: "ID?" And than saying "enjoy your day sir/ma'am." and walking to the next person.

Aiden and Nixie went to wake up Jodie and Misty. Aiden threw a water bottle at Jodie and Nixie threw a book at Misty.

"What the fuck do you want!?" Misty yelled quietly as she woke up. She than saw Jodie's face and turned around to see police guards coming their way, "shit."

"Crap." Jodie said.

*Misty's POV.*

Jodie and I got up from our seats and started to leave to train car, but one of the police guards noticed us.

"Ma'am's, get back into your seats, please!" Said an officer. We stopped in the doorway to exit the train car. I saw them look at each other then down at a paper they have of us.

"Shit, that's them, THAT'S THEM!" Yelled the other police officer. Jodie and I quickly pressed the button to open the train car door and ran out of the train car as they ran after us. Jodie pressed the other train door button and we ran into that train car.

We ran through the train car falling onto seats because of the moving train.

"Freeze, police!" Yelled the officer chasing after us.

The officers were falling onto the ground occasionally while chasing us until there was a trolly (that's what the british say, I don't know the American term) was blocking the path but Jodie pushed it to the side.