The Embassy

Chapter 3: The Embassy (I don't know the age their just older. but I would say like maybe young adult.)

Jodie, Ryan and I walked into a HUGE palace! although I hated that I was their. Jodie wore a red spaghetti strap dress that shows her back and sides, red high heels and her hair in a bun, Ryan was wearing a tux and I wore a blue spaghetti strap dress that covers my body, blue converse since I hate heels and my hair straightened and down to my hips. Ryan and Jodie were linking arms while I was walking beside Jodie.

"This dress sucks. I knew I should have worn something else." Jodie said.

"Ah well I like my dress." I said. Jodie just looked at me in the 'are you serious?' look and I gave her the 'yes' look.

"The dress is perfect and you look great." Ryan said.

"Who are these people?" Jodie asked

"People." I answered giggling a bit. Jodie just rolled her eyes.

"Diplomats, politicians, businessmen, spies... It's the usual Embassy crowed." Ryan answered, but most important thing: act natural."

"Ok got it act crazy and jumpy!" I said

"No Misty, just act... normal."

"Your no fun." I said pouting

"Look just act natural and if anyone speaks to you just smile."

"So do you want me to act natural or do you want me to smile?" Jodie asked.

"I didn't know you had a sense of humor." Ryan said.

"Only when I'm scared to death"

"Ryan!" said a fat dude, "I'm so delighted you could attend."

"Oh it's a pleasure Sheik Ahmad." Ryan said shaking sheik's hand.

"I would like you to meet my assistant Elizabeth."

"I was unaware that American diplomacy was under taken with such... disarming charm. The pleasure is mine Elizabeth." sheik said.

"And this is my Elizabeth's sister Lily. She really wanted to come and I let her... If that's fine" Ryan said.

"Oh it's fine and hello Lily. Such a pretty name for a... pretty girl." Sheik said.

"Thank you." I said smiling, but really I was disgusted.

"Gentlemen... I give you back your host." Ryan said. "We'll talk later Ahmad."

"Until than Ryan." Sheik said as we walked away.

"He hates me, the whole time he's imagining my head on a stick. But he finds you charming and you pretty."

"I should feel flattered." Jodie said.

"I don't know if I should be flattered or disgusted but I'm mostly thinking disgusted. And why Lily? That name sucks." I said

"Because I was on the spot. Ok, I'm gonna shake some hands, blend in, find somewhere quiet. you know what to do."Ryan said. "Ambassador! Your a sight for sore eyes." He said walking away.

"Alright quiet place...... Let's dance!" I said

"Misty be serious." Jodie said

"Ok. Let's see quiet place. Ooh I'm going to get a quick drink."

"K whatever." Jodie said. I walked over to a table and grabbed a glass of whatever. It tasted soooooo good! but I only had one. I ain't no alcoholic!

"Hey I'm thinking the girls bathroom over there." Jodie said

"Kk!" I said walking over there. We walked in on a conversation of 2 girls talking a foreign language and a girl fixing her makeup. We went into the same stall I sat on the floor and Jodie sat on the toilet. "Ok Nyx there's a large painting in one of the rooms upstairs. Behind it is a safe. The documents we're looking for are inside. But there are guards and cameras everywhere, so be careful k? oh and remember to make it fast. Hurts like hell when you're far away." I whispered to Nyx. Jodie did the same to Aiden.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I know gross but it's what happens when Nyx goes to far, anyway, Nyx and Aiden floated out into the lobby and up to the second floor. I saw a man glowing orange which means we could take over him but Aiden turned into him. He walked over to some guarded doors with Nyx close behind. 'Hurry up Nyx it hurts!' I said. Aiden continued walking until one of the guards touched him which made him lose control and left the body.

They continued floating around when they found a room with all the security cameras in it. Aiden made one stop but the guard inside saw and changed it back on. 'You need a distraction!' I said.

Aiden threw the coffee cup at the guard and the guard left to get the stain off. Nyx stopped the camera so he wouldn't see anything. They than left the room to find the office where the painting was. They FINALLY found it and I was hurting like hell 'HURRY!' I yelled in pain in my head. They went through and Aiden tried opening the secret door with force while Nyx was looking for something. Aiden failed while Nyx found a button and pressed it which opened the secret door.

The safe in it was locked with a hand scan so we couldn't read it but Aiden tampered with it and got it to open. Aiden looked at one page while Nyx looked at the other. Jodie and I were writing it down. I could smell the blood in my nose. I kept on writing until I couldn't take it much longer. I opened my eyes and breathed in heavily. It hurts so much! Jodie was also out to. I couldn't move because I hurt to much.

I than herd a guy voice outside but couldn't understand him. He was knocking and most likely telling us to hurry up or asking if we were ok. But than I heard a girl yell at him probably telling him to leave. He walked away while the girl unlocked the stall and walked in. She picked up the papers and went to he door to exit the stall but turned around.

"Sorry. I can't do anything to help you two." she said opening the door and looking around "good luck" she whispered and left. I finally got the strength to get up and helped Jodie up to and walked out. I felt sick I just wanted to leave and never come back.

We looked for Ryan finally seeing him on a chair probably waiting for us. Once he saw us he got up.

"Jodie, Misty... are you alright?" he asked going to touch us.

"Don't touch us." we both said. I still hurt everywhere.

"We want to go." I said weakly

"Right... ya, were leaving..." Ryan said and we walked out never to return.