The secret

***A/N: hey guys/girls! It's Bubblez I'm writing a new version of my old story 'living death' you won't find it because I deleted it. Anyway I was going through writers block and I decided to make a 'remake' of it. In this story my character Misty (yes same Misty from Living death if you have read it) is Jodie's twin. They have the same power but different entity! ahhhh I'm so excited to write this! anyway this is a fan fiction on the game beyond two souls and I hope you like it!***

Chapter 1: prologue

I was born with a strange gift. The gift to see what no other human being has ever seen before. It's all mixed up in my head. The images, the sounds, the smell. I need to remember. Put things in order right up to this moment. Remember who I am. If I had to say how it all began, I might just as well start here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in a police station in an office with a police officer. It was quite messy. Random stuff on his desk, files everywhere, he was just so messy. Jodie and I were just sitting in front of him. Staring into the distance.

"I found you two by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere." Said a police officer, "was there an accident?" We didn't answer.

Flashback:
I was in a forest.it was dark. I saw lights and dark figures. It was raining.
Flash end.

"Did someone try to hurt you two..." he asked. No answer.

Flashback:
We were running in the forest. I heard dogs in the background. People were shooting at us.
Flash end.

"How about a name? someone I could contact? You must have family... friends... Someone who can tell me who you are." He said now walking around his desk and sitting on a corner facing us. We still said nothing.

Flashback:
I saw a man in a tuke and maybe 2 jackets. He was watching over me.
"Hey" he said smiling. I could tell he was nice.
Flash end.

"You don't talk much do you?" he asked. There was a short silence. "Well if you can't help me I can't help you..." I could tell he was getting annoyed.

He sighed and got off his desk walking towards the window "we're getting nowhere" he said sounding annoyed. He turned around. "Is that a scar?" he asked us. I saw Jodie's face expression changed into a scared face. "Is that recent..." he asked. I started to get scared to. He went to touch them but the coffee cup on his desk got thrown against the wall by Aiden. The officer was scared. He than left the office.

Aiden and Nyx told us about them.

"I know." Jodie said to Aiden.

"There coming." I said to Nyx.

We heard the doors burst open. I closed my eyes to see Nyx outside the door showing me what was happening. It was the SWAT.

"Hold on, what's going on?" The officer asked.

" -girls you brought in earlier, where are they?" asked the man. The police officer looked at the room we were in. 'Wow thanks a lot officer' I thought. I opened my eyes and looked at Jodie she nodded knowing what I was thinking.

The officer walked to he door and opened it slowly. He than walked out of the way so the SWAT could do their job.

***A/N: ok so I don't know what happens next because they didn't show but just picture Jodie, Aiden, Misty and Nyx pretty much trashing the place and killing everyone except the police officers. Thanks and sorry again.***

After trashing the place we had to run. We had to run somewhere. We just didn't know where.

Nathan's POV

I was in my car hoping Misty and Jodie were safe. I didn't want the SWAT killing them. I told them to wait for me to get there but of course they didn't listen. "Fools, just a bunch of fools!" I yelled to myself talking about the SWAT.

Once I got there I saw the building was destroyed. I ran in but all I saw inside was dead bodies and everything thrown around. I only saw one person alive which was a police officer. "Jodie... Misty... what have you done?" I asked myself.