forgottenchildren

We're honored to be interviewing forgottenchildren, author of In Your Shadow, today! Enjoy!

1) What's your name? 

Diana

2) How old are you? 

19

3) When is your birthday? 

June 13th

4) Can you describe yourself in five words?

Creative, helpful, touchy, impatient, dramatic

5) Why did you join Wattpad? 

To read book, and eventually post my own ones

6) What do you like most about Wattpad? 

Everything, it's the most useful social network so far

7) Do you plan on making a career out of writing? 

I hope so xD

8) What kind of genres do you enjoy writing? 

Romance and drama, and yes, horror

9) Would you try writing a story of a different genre? (E.g. Horror or Sci-fi) 

I've written Horror already :P but for example, I don't think I'll ever write Historical Fictions or Sci-Fi

10) When did you first start writing? Would you like to tell us a summary of your first story? 

I started writing it last October, it's a Fan Fiction, and well, there's this girl (Fallon) that moves to another town, in which she'll get to know Tokio Hotel, while they were still unpopular, and, I won't tell anything else but that she'll fall in love with one of the boys :P The book is full of love, drama, lies, jokes, cries, cheating.

11) What motivates you to keep on writing? 

Well, writing to me is like getting free from this annoying world.

12) Who are some of your favorite authors on Wattpad? 

I have two above all @BabyAmARockstar & @AmmiKid don't know if I typed properly their names, but hey, check out their stories! :)

13) Who are some of your favorite published authors? 

Edgar Allan Poe & J. K. Rowling.

14) What is your favorite book? 

Harry Potter, The Last Song (Nicholas Sparks) & Tales by Poe. [I just can't choose one amongst these]

15) What is your least favorite book? 

I can't think of one at the moment xD if I don't like a book, I completely forget about it, so I guess this is why I don't have an answer

17) If you could publish any of your books, which book would it be? 

In Your Shadow <3

18) How do you deal with criticism? 

Usually I accept it, it's always helpful in some way, but sometimes it's just 'fake' criticism, so I just ignore it.

19) Interested in the Watty Awards? 

Yes, but not necessarily

20) If any one of your characters could come to life, who would it be? 

Gerard from After The Rain, cause he's careful, and he's the humble guy that is gonna be first your best friend, and eventually you boyfriend. He's one that you can trust, not a jerk, not the hot guy every girl falls for. Simply himself.

21) Which character is most like you? 

Sheryl from After The Rain, we both don't like using make up, we feel uncomfortable wearing those prom dresses, we prefer talking to guys then complicated girls, and without a boyfriend we can be happy as well.

22) What qualities do you look for in a guy/girl? 

I need him to have a beautiful character (like Gerard's in After The Rain) and I'd like him to have green or blue eyes xD

23) What's your favorite song? Why? 

Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. It's so meaningful and inspiring. I suggest you to check out the lyrics!

24) What is the sweetest thing a fan has ever told you? 

That I have true talent, even thought I've really not xD

25) Do you have a joke? 

Sorry, I suck with them xD

26) Cheesiest pick-up line? 

Hello sunshine!

27) Most embarrassing moment in your life? 

I have a loooooong list with those, let me think one... Okay, so, there was this guy I had a crush with, and he was coming my way to go upstairs (my and my bestie were sitting on the stairs) and as I saw him coming, I was about to pull my friend away so we would have let him pass, but I accidentally touch the Sprite can that fell, so my friend and I started laughing and the guy was there like 'Err, I need to go upstairs," but we weren't able to let him go on, cause of the laughter. Okay, that was terribly funny and awkward to me.

28) Haha! I bet it was awkward for him :) What are the five things you want to do in 2013?

Having a long travel, going to a concert (that would be my first one), having my book published (???), going to a meet&greet, having a band.

29) What would you name your cat? 

I named one of my cats (I have five) Zorro, but the fact is that she's a female xD

30) Any last words for your fans? 

If you need a friend, here I am :D

31) Any advice for budding writers or those with writer's block? 

I'm having a writer block too, but hey! To fight it just listen to some of your favorite songs, music always helps ;)

33) Did you see that? 

If you were talking of number 32, then no! It's good at hiding, I guess it is even dating 16, cause it has disappeared as well from the list xD    

Yup. They're having a good time together ;) Dont't forget to check out forgottenchildren's In Your Shadow which is in the External Link! :)