Chapter 5

Please note that this book is not yet edited, and i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes thanks.

                     TARA   P.O.V

The following morning, i felt pains all over my body that i can't even shower. Olivia will help me by applying medicine all over the bruises areas for me, whenever i complain to Mrs Benson, she will shut me up.

She once told me that, what happen in the mansion remains in the mansion. I went back to my room, and cried, i slowly sat on the bed. What have i done to deserves these, is it because i'm an orphan.

I have on one to stand for me, Mrs Benson normally wakes me up around 4:00am to do all the house work, living Olivia to cook breakfast. A times when she went back to bed, Olivia will sneak out to help me to finished everything up before morning, i'm very glad to have her.

"It been three month working for the Bensons, things are not easy for me at all. I wish to go back to the orphanage, i then heard the doorbell sound. I went to check who is at the door, i  open it, there stood a handsome young guy typing on his phone.

"Sir please, may i help you, he look up and smile."

"Hmm.....Yes" i live here. He said."

"Please may i know your name, i'm a new maid here."

"Oh really, that's why," I'm Nick Benson."

"OMG!!!, he is a Greek God. Indeed, what Olivia said was right. Nick is very handsome, every ladies dream to have him as a boyfriend. I was checking him out, i saw him smirking at me."

"Hello!, and you are?"

"Oh,sorry, i'm Tara smith, the new maid. I'm sorry sir please come in, he entered."

"Thanks Tara, are my parents in?".

No sir, they all went out.

"Oh okay, can you please help me with my bags.

"Oh yes am sorry sir, i picks his bags and follow him upstairs. He open the door, and we both enter and i put his bags on the bed."