Chapter 15

TARA P.o.v

He entered, and i close the door, we walked to the living area. Please have a sit, i will let him know you are here.

"Oh it okay, he already knows, i'm here."

"Oh okay, Please what can i get you."

"Anything soft."

"Okay i will be right back i said."

I came to the kitchen, took a bottle of juice and two glasses on a tray. And went back to the living room, Nick was already with his friend. I placed it down on the table in front of them.

"Thanks, um....may i know your name."

"I'm Tara sir."

"Okay, i'm Max."

Nick was just seating there smile when i heard Rose shouting my name.

"Tara!!!."

"Yes!! Ms Rose, i quickly run towards her."

She came and stood in front of me and slaps me very had on the face, i fell on the ground .

"Why didn't you clean my shoes. "

"I was crying from the slap, i can't even say anything. She was about to slap me again, when someone held her hand."

Nick P.o.v.

Max and i were talking when we heard Tara shouting on top of her voice. We rush there, when Rose was about to hit her again in the face when Max help Tara up.

The poor girl face was red and swollen, "What going on here Rose!!!. i asked her.

"I asked her to clean my shoes when going out, but when i came back the shoes are still unclean Rose said."

"Rose, but what right do you have to slap her this way."

"She is a maid, and this is how a maid is treated. When she do not do her work well."

My blood was boiling, "Rose this will be your last time you will lay your hands on her again."

We walk Tara to the kitchen to give her ice pack for her face, Tara please take the day off i said to her. Max and i came back to the living room.