Chapter 3

Deeks was on the floor when Kensi and Alexa returned. Sam was waving a paper in his face, trying to give him air. Hetty was on the phone and Callen was checking Deeks pulse.

"What's going on?!" Alexa and Kensi shouted and ran over. They both kneeled next to Deeks.

"He just got some interesting news." Sam laughed.

"He's unconscious, but he fell pretty hard." Callen said, kneeling next to Alexa and hugging her. "He should be fine, but Hetty called 911 in case."

"Which means you two need to carry him outside." Hetty said walking over. "Remember no one knows were here."

Callen nods at Sam and they lift Deeks.

"How much does he eat?" Sam exclaims. Kensi laughs.

"I should go with him to the hospital?" Alexa looks at Hetty, who nods.

"Actually I don't know if that's a good idea." Sam said. They were all walking to the doors. Alexa and Kensi held the doors open so they could get him out.

"What do you mean?"  Alexa asks confused. She looks to Callen.

"Well um..?" Callen started.

"We've all come to the conclusion that you're possibly pregnant." Hetty states. Everyone stares at her.

"Oh that.." Alexa sighs looking down and twiddling her thumbs.

They put Deeks down on the side walk. Callen walks over to Alexa. "It's ok," He says wrapping his arm around her. "I'm sure he'll be a good uncle." Everyone laughs.

WEE WOO WEE WOO!

The ambulance pulls up. Alexa looks at Kensi. Kensi nods and goes over to Deeks unconscious body.

"You're not mad?" Alexa says looking to Callen.

"If anyone should be mad it should be you. It's not your fault. You can get yourself pregnant." Sam laughs. Then makes a thinking face.(wondering about how a woman could impregnate themselves)

"He's right though." Callen agrees and kisses her forehead. "Plus how could I be mad? I'm to inlove with you to not want a kid with you." He smiled. Sam stumbled. Alexa smiled and hugged Callen tight.

"I'm so calling Michelle." Sam said pulling out his phone and walking back to the building. "Hey Hun....guess what G just said...." He walked into the building an could no longer be heard.

The ambulance drove off with Deeks and Kensi.

"We will wait til Kensi calls, then we can go see him." Callen said, Alexa nodded and they walked back inside.

-----------------------------------------

Please don't laugh but yes wee woo is the sirens! I'm sorry I love Spongebob!

As always COMMENT, VOTE, and ENJOY!