Chapter 1

BUZZ!

"Ugh" Deeks moans. He moves his hand around the night table before grabbing his phone. He looks at it and then shuts off the alarm. "Work time. Great." He sighs and turns onto his back. He stretches out his arms but his left one doesn't land evenly.

"Ow." A voice says. Deeks looks over and smiles.

"Morning Kens. Time for work." He says smiling.

Kensi shoves his arm off her and sits up. She rubs her eyes then looks at Deeks.

"Why are you smiling?" She asks.

"Because I woke up next to you." He replies.

She playfully punches his chest and smiles.

"Alright. Up!" He say and pushes her off the bed. She grabs his arm and pulls him with her. "Argh." They fall to the floor laughing.

"I call shower first." Kensi says getting up and running to the bathroom.

"We can always go together." Deeks yells. He hears her laugh then a door close.

"Next time then." He says to himself still smiling.

:

:

:

"Daddy! Mommy!" A little voice yells.

"Uhhh" a man moans.

"Sam get up." His wife says.

"I hate Mondays." Sam replies, but gets out of bed.

"Everyone does." She says. He changes into his work clothes and finds his wife and daughter in the kitchen.

"The only good thing about Mondays is waking up to my girls." Sam smiles at them.

"Morning daddy." His daughter smiles and gives him a hug.

"Morning princess." He hugs her tight. "Daddy has to go to work now. I'll see you later."

"Okay." She replies. "Bye."

"Bye honey." His wife says.

"Bye girls." He shouts as he walks out the door.

:

:

:

"You take forever." A man shouts from the other side of a bathroom.

"Shut up Callen ." A woman yells back.

"Alexa come on. Sam will be here soon." Callen shouts. The bathroom door opens. "You look like crap."

"Thanks." Alexa says sarcastically. "I think I had bad food."

"Stomach?" Callen asks. Alexa nods. He puts his hand to her stomach. "Magic touch." He smiles. She laughs then sighs.

"You can have the bathroom now." Alexa says.

"Thank you." Callen replies and kisses her forehead before going into the bathroom.

BEEP!

"Sam's here." Alexa yells from across the house. Callen gets out of the bathroom and runs to the door.

"I'm ready." He grabs his bag and hers.

"I can take my own stuff." She says looking at him.

"I don't want you to hurt your stomach." He says.

"You're cute when you worry." She pinches his cheeks. He shakes his head.

"Let's go." He says. She opens the door and they leave.

----------------------------------

COMMENT, VOTE, and ENJOY!