Chapter Two

Many people know of Agent Coulson, but they don't know about me. I work right alongside with him, going with him on multiple missions. You could almost say he is like a father figure to me. And considering how he's Director Fury's right-hand man, you could say I'm in a similar state. If that makes sense.

A lot of things have been happening at S.H.I.E.L.D. right now. Agent Coulson and I have been pretty busy. First, we had to go to Puente Antiguo, New Mexico. Something to do about a hammer that fell out the sky. Which, of course, turned out to be Mjolnir, Thor's hammer.

I also remember going with Agent Coulson to Stark Industries for something. During that mission I got sick, so I don't really remember a whole bunch about it. I think there was something about some Freeway. Pretty sure Coulson said it was Howard Stark Memorial Freeway.

Sometime after that was when Captain Steve Rogers was found in the ice. I remember Agent Coulson showing me his collection of Captain America trading cards and asking me "do you think I could get him to sign these?" Oh, Coulson.

Director Fury, Agent Coulson, and Agent Hill are some the only S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that know I'm a witch. Apart from the other witches and wizards of course. Whenever I've been on missions, it's always been "don't use your magic unless you have to" from Fury. I can understand why.

It does take a lot of work to oblivate a whole town or city. Based on what happened in New York in the 1920s, I can understand why. We don't have a thunderbird around to get to help us, or the potion that Newt Scamander had given to it either. Though I don't know how many of the no-majs would have had bad memories.

While I'm told not to do magic, I still do. But, it's just little spells that are hardly noticeable. I don't get caught. Even if Agent Coulson does see any magic performed, I'm the only witch that ever goes on missions with him, he doesn't say anything. If I performed a major spell, then I'm sure that he would say something to me. So far, nothing.

So, this was another chapter to add to the story. I wanted to tell this but didn't have a certain why planned. I certainly didn't think I would go off the way I did. Originally, I was planning on starting the story here, not adding more to the backstory.

And still, shorter than I had planned. The next one should be longer than this. My chapters shouldn't be too terribly short, but not too terribly long either. It depends on how I want to section The Avengers movie, and how long it takes me to write it.

I know, I've seen The Avengers a lot and have parts of it memorized, but I'll still have to watch it multiple times to get dialogue correct. Oh boy.