Part 11

All Rights Reserved

Here's Part 11!!! I know somebody had to be waiting for this!!! Hope you like it!

Pic to the right is of Jake!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

****************

Matt's POV:

At first when I saw Abby change into a wolf, I had felt shock, but then her real scent hit my nose. I couldn't help but stare at her wolf form. She was a beautiful white wolf, and she seemed to glow with tiny golden pieces of fur here and there. She was so beautiful. I couldn't move. I truly felt paralyzed as I watched her. She fought of all three wolves, killing two.

She stood there, panting for breath.

She looked over at me. I met her bright, blue eyes. Every sense in me told me to touch her--to run my fingers through her silky, white fur. I got to my feet and carefully walked over to her. The snow was blotted with red. Abby was bleeding. She laid down, and I carefully held my hand out. I wanted to touch her so bad. I couldn't help the aching inside of me. I wanted her. She let me place my hand on her snout. It felt so warm and soft.

"Abby?" I whispered. She pushed her head into my stomach. I backed up, and she left to go sniff through some trees. Just the short confrontation left me wanting more...

Abby was a werewolf?! My mind raced to wrap around the thought that the small, fragile girl I had known only a couple minutes ago had just killed two werewolves without hesitation, fighting off a third. And what had I done? I had sat there. In the snow. Like an idiot.

Abby was lost in the broken, and lifeless branches of the trees surrounding the clearing as she rummaged around. I could hear her paws stepping through the high banks of snow as she tried to find whatever it was she was looking for. She came back into view with fabric in her mouth.

I looked away as she threw some sweat pants on, and  then she turned around and started to pull her shirt over her head. I glanced in her direction and noticed the markings on her back. They expanded from one shoulder to the other in a line of swirls and pictures. The alpha mark was right in the middle.

I gasped.

"What?" She asked as she turned back around.

"Your back," I managed to say through my shock. "Your markings..."

She pressed her lips together with her arms crossed as she leaned back against a tree. She acted as if there was a giant puzzle laid out before me with a piece missing. The piece was right in front of me, she was just waiting for me to put it all together. The markings...the wolf...Abby is short for Abbigail...Abbigail Johnson. It all made sense. I snarled at her. She looked back with a bored expression.

"Abbigail?" I asked. She should be dead! The memories of the morning when I woke up without her link rip through my mind like a movie--a scary movie.

She rolled her eyes and started walking back through the woods. I followed her, completely angered that she would just walk away like that--acting as if she didn't care.

"You're supposed to be dead..." I said. "You abandoned everyone. You gave up on your own pack. You left us. You left us in the hands of the Dark Mountain pack! How could you do that? You're a traitor!"

"And?" She snapped as she turned around to face me. I backed up. "What do you want anyways? Yeah, I left. I cut the ties to the one thing I loved. I lost everything I ever had. I went rouge, which is something that very well may have killed me, but I didn't care!"