#Imagine-Louis: WhatsThis?

Oh. No.

your sat on the sofa in the bathroom and your staring out the window

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!... no no no this cant be right they have to be wrong. I M P O S S I B L E!... just keep breathing, okay Y/N compose yourself... Well here's the story. you and Louis have been together for Nearly 2 and a 1/2 years, everythings been perfect, you moved in together, got married and went on tour with him, and now your sat in your bathroom staring out the window and you dont know whats gonna happen.

You grab your phone and ring Perrie ' Perrie babe come over to my house... yeah urm i need to tell you something... okay see you soon'.      It feels like hours since you rang  perrie and its only been 20 minuetes, as he come's upstairs she see's you sat on the sofa with a sort of dazed look in your eye, 'Y/N..are you okay?... babe whats wrong' she says sounding extremely concerned.   'perrie i have something to tell you'.. ' yes go on then... the suspense it killing me!!             . You take a deep breath in and just blurt it out.... ' im pregnant'       . theres a moment of silence first and you can tell shes a little shocked, then You see her eyes start to light up and a smile come onto her face          ' OMG!  YOUR PREGNANT!! THATS AMAZING  oh my god... What did Lou say?!?!?!'     'urm.... yeah about that... your the only one who knows'          ' Really?  wow i feel special... but you really should tell Louis.. he'll be ecstatic. he love's kids and has always wanted to be a dad.. this is just amazin!!'

Thinking about it... why are you even worried, you'ed talked about kids with him and he said he wants them at a young age so they have a "cool" dad        ' Perrie your right... why am i even worried?... Louis will be fine with it!'      ' im always right Y/N now go tell him to come home... you have something to tel him!'         . You run off down stairs to get  your phone you press speed dial 1 and it starts to ring

Louis-' hey babew you okay?'

You-' im fine thankyou.. urm what are you doing?'

Louis-' Just sat with Harry and Molly..... whyy?'

You-' can you come home... i have somethig to tell you...'

Louis-' on our scale of 1 meaning i got new shampoo and 10 meaning i've been hit by a car, how important is it??'

You-' urmm 11'

Louis- ' i will be there in 2 minuetes!!!'

You giggle and hang up.....

Perrie-' what did he say?' she asks walking down the stairs

you-' He'll be home it 2 minuetes'

perrie-' I'd better be going! now ring me later okay?'

You-'okay byee!' so say whiel giving her a hug and closing the door after her..... You run up the stairs and sit on the sofe where you were before...

* door opens and slams shut*

Louis-'Babee where are you?'

You-' int eh bathroom boo!!'

He runs upstairs and skips across the room

Louis-' so whats the big news?'

You-' you may want to sit down before i tell you'

He sits down and holds a cushion up to his face and just peeks over the top

Louis-' Im ready!'

You-' okay... well.... Lou... Im  4 weeks pregnant..'

Louis-' REALLY?!?!?!?'

You-' yes really!'

Louis-' are you sure?!?!?'

You-' Positive' you say pointing towards the 12 pregancy tests laying on the shelf

Louis-'  IM GONNA BE A DADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!' he screams before picking you up and spinning you around

Louis-' This is all i've ever wanted the pefect girl, prefect house, perfect friends and now, the perfect little family' he says then rubs your stomach....

You-' Louis... i love you...'

Louis-' Y/N... and baby peanut... I love you!!!!!!' he says before passionatly kissing you....

---------------------------------------------8 months later--------------------------------------------------------------

Harry, Charlotte (harrys new girlfriend), Liam, Danielle,  Zayn,  Perrie, Niall, Demi and your Mum and dad are now all sat in the waiting room.... All you can hear is the clock ticking and the odd scream... then you hear the sound of toms running down a coridoor and bursting into the room..

 Louis-'  ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'  he screams