I take it you like Concert Night?

DAMN GUYS, YOU REALLY LIKE CONCERT NIGHT!.... I MAY ADD MORE CHAPTERS TOMORROW... ehh, idk.. BY THE WAY I SAW THE BOYS ON 2OTH OF MARCH AND ASDFGHJKLIUYTRESCVBN BEST NIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE... liam motherfucking james payne waved at me and pointed bc i was having a heart attack, idk if you'll believe me bc seriously, who tha hellllll would point at herrr? well, idk either but he did AND I HAVE A PICTURE OF HIM LOOKING AT MY CAMERA LENSE AND I DIDNT BREATHE WHEN I LOOKED AT IT AND NIALL LAUGHED I CANNOT BREATHE....phew, but i promise, i wouldnt lie.. i think liam pointed bc i was pretty close to the stage and screaming at my mum 'MUM OH MY GOD LIAM PAYNE IS RIGHT HTERE, LIKE RIGHT THERE, I COULD LITTERALLY GO AND TOUCH HIM  OMG I LOVE YOU FOR GETTING ME TICKETS' then i pointed at him in disbeleif and she saw me and did one of his points. But guys im not joking they all LOOKED at me except queen louis, but thats okii because hes fabulous. but i dont even know why theyed look at me becaus eim eww.. so yeah, i was dying for that entire night, sadly CONCERT NIGHT didnt happen *cry* but at least they noticed me. That was literally my life goal now someone can kill me but thats fine bc Liam JAMES FuCKING PAYnE WAVed AT mE AND NoW My LifE Is COMplETE.. well, i love you all, FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (@itslarrybitch0) and PUHLEASE read my fanfic Protecting You.. if you read it KIK me @itslarrybitch0 and i'll write you a personal imagine with your favourite boy. All you gotta do is tell me a line from the fanfic and you will have an imagine... but i love you so much and comment and vote and read bc it makes me feel special and god damn i just love you... okii imma go bc i need to kiss all my posters goodnight.. ilysm directioners.

ps: was it just me that had a super-major-huge attack of feels when niall had his braces off...

ps2; this was suposed to be like 3 sentances xD

ps3; haha, ps2-playstation2 ps3-playstation3 LOL

ps4 ; TAKE CARE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, kik me and follow me on instagram bx i really love it... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox :*  *kissses darling*