#DirtyImagine-PutMyHandWhere?

Harry 'Y/N GET YOUR DAMN ARSE DOWN HERE! ITS TWISTER TIME!'

You 'IM COMING SHUT UP!'

Running down the stairs you swing around the bannister and skip into the front room. Harry, louis, liam, niall and zayn are stood waiting for you. The twister board is on the floor and niall has the spinner in his hand.

you 'guys, im not playing. Im doing the spinner'

Harry 'yes you are, niall has a bad knee, sorry y/n, you gotta play' he gives a sarcastic smile.

zayn 'ill go first, spin for me nialler!'

you giggle at zayns enthusiasm and wait your turn, niall, spins and shouts

niall 'alright mate, left foot, blue!' his accent was thick.

Zayn obliged and put his right foot onto the blue circle. Before you can carry on, louis piped up and said.

louis'why dont we make this more interesting, everytime you get a yellow, you have to take off a layer of clothing?'

all the boys agreed instantly, you not so much. all you were wearing was your onepeice. meaning after one go, youd be in your underwear pretty soon.

Your flapped your arms around sort of laughing

harry 'come onn y/n... you can keep your socks on!'

you 'im not wearing socks"

you fire a glare at harry then turn to liam who gives a perfectly reasonable answer at the completely wrong time.

liam 'if you think about it, it would be a lot safer and much easier for you too move. you might not get too warm too as the amount of movement your doing would produce a lot of heat'

you fire another glare at liam this time, he raises his hands in defeat a chuckes.

niall 'y/n, if you agree i will give you as many massages as you want'

you cant refuse that offer, you clap your hands together

you 'alright, spin for me!'

niall laughs and spins, only to laugh even harder and shout

niall 'sorry about this, i hope the massage can repay for this but right hand, yellow!'

the smile drops from your face, and your look at the floor.

you 'urgghhh, just my fricken luck'

harry scoffs and covers his mouth, you pull the zip down on the onepeice and pull out your arms letting it fall to your feet, all the boys' eyes go wide, and your almost sure that louis jaw dropped to the floor when you put your right hand on the yellow dot pushing your behind into the air.

There was a minute of silence before you shouted

you 'hurry the hell up then, harry its your turn!'

niall spins for harry and shouts

niall 'lucky man curls, left hand yellow!'

harry looks and the ceiling and whispers

harry 'thankyou lord!'

he pulls his shirt over his head, exposing the butterfly tattoo and his V.

He leans down and places his right hand on the yellow dot next to yours, ironicaly harrys head is around 25cm away from your chest. splendid. every so often he would blow cold air onto your boobs, causing you to smack him around the side of his head.

after another 20 minutes of playing your all tangled up. harry continued to blow on your chest but now his trousers are off, your ass is rather close to louis crotch, hes also got not trousers on and liams bent underneath you topless.