#imagineConcertNight-part1

BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODYY ELSEEEE!!!"

Your on your way to your first One Direction concert.. your in the car with your 1D cd on full blast.. you and your mum have been waiting a year for this and the night is finnaly here!... your dads driving you there and as your drive over the hill your can just see the bright lights and the MASSIVE arena.. you scream!

Dad-" its just a band"

You-"Dad! theyre not just a band they are THE band!"

 you pull up outisde.. your in your checkerd shirt,  Blazer, Hig Waisted Shorts, Red Braces and your brand new Red Converse All Star High tops..

You walk in and see all the girls screaming.. as you go up to the bar you begin to really realise your here... Mum decided to get the Hospitality tickets for a better experience and that includes Free Drinks all night, a 3 Course meal and VIP bar passes,

You finish your meal and then start walking up to your seats... you stand staring at this arena thinking that in less the 20 minuetes the five boys you've been fangirling over for the past 2 years will be on the stage just over there.

The Music starts to play your scream as loud as your can, Mums got the camera ready whilst ive got the banner...The boys run out onto the stage looking just amazing your so happy a tear rolls down your eye and you start crying happy tears.. the music starts to play.. the song is moments... your favourite song and you cry even more.

You've  not taken your eyes off the stage and as Louis' solo come on he looks at your and wipes hishand under his eye basicly telling you to stop crying you scream and smile the biggest smile ever.!.

Youve now been jumping along to all these songs for the past hour and a quarter... when the boys finnish singing stand up they start to say how much its meant to them to perform

Niall-" Guys you've been amazing! im sure all the lads will agree we've had the best night ever! THANKYOU!"

Zayn-"thankyou so much guys for letting us perform.. you buy the tickets and you mean the world to us. WE LOVE YOU"

Harry-" well now after those very depressing speeches its now time for the LAST SONG"

Theres only one song left... What Makes You Beautiful

The first beats come on and the whole arena erupts into a massive scream.. Harry Cant stop laughing at something Louis just whispered to him...

Liam starts to sing and you can barely hear him over all the fans singing along perfectly

Louis stares at your at makes a very good jumping around impression of you... you dont know whether to laugh, scream, cry or curl in a ball and die.

Louis misses a part out where hes supposed to sing because he keeps looking at you and laughing. Too be honest you dont know whether hes looking at you because your crying, or because your weirdly fangirling or just because the banner is so awful.. your mum is still jumping around like a fangirl and you cant stop laughing.. You've had your banner in the air for the whole concert which reads

"LOUIS CAN YOU BE THE YORKSHIRE TEA TO MY CUP"

and your jumping around and your hands slip and your drop the banner, it falls all the wy down to the floor level and lands on a girl.. she throws it into the path way and carrys on dancing.. you worked hard on that awful banner and wanted it back.

What makes you beautiful finished and the lights cam back up.. you walked over to the security guard and asked

"Hey... urm... i was jumping about.. and urmm kinda dropped my banner off my teir onto the floor level... so yeah.. pleaseee can i fetch it..?"