Chapter Five

Earth, home. I stood in front of the academy. In my dress uniform.

"I relieve you sir." Jim said to Captain, now admiral Pike.

"I am relieved." He replied shaking hands and the ceremony ended.

My baby bump was more than noticeable now. "We've got to break the news it Mia, Cassidy and Sam." I said wrapping my arms around him. "Captain." Jim let out a slight chuckled and we made our way to the transporter room.

"Scotty send me home!" I laughed give him the co-ordinates.

"Yes ma'am!" He replied and Jim and I stood on the transporter pad. "Oh, and I expect postcards!" He laughed and the next thing I knew I was standing outside of my home.

Jim and I didn't tell them that awe were coming home, we decided to make it a surprise. I knew they would all be at mine and Sam's place. It was a compromise for me leaving for years at a time. We've talked about once a month for the past four years. 

"Honey I'm home." Going in the door behind Jim. I could hear screams of excitement and the sound of running feet. They all looked different yet the same. I still stood behind Jim, as for the fact that I still havn't told them that I am pregnant, and well, you can definitely see that I am. I'm about five months now, time sure has gone by fast. 

I stepped out from behind Jim and their faces went into complete shock. 

"You're, you're ..." Mia stammered,

"Yes, I am." I replied giggling like a kid.

"I'm so proud of you!" Cassidy screamed wrapping her arms around me.

"I've got to find something to wear that will get me out of this damn uniform." I made my way upstairs and ran into someone, a man that I didn't know. "Guys, are there anymore men in this house that I should know of?" I asked.

"No!" They all replied together. 

"Well, nice to meet you." I laughed going back into my room. I pulled open my dresser and dug through.I've got nothing, everything is my size before I blew up like a balloon. Finally I found a pair of sweat pants and a shirt that Jim left back when he was Chris.