Chapter Fourteen

Star fleet... I am going to go to Starfleet. I thought over and over in my mind. I get to leave tomorrow and I have to explain this to Sam, Cassidy and Mia. Maybe they will get excepted someday. I read the newsletter they sent us and we can send in recommendations.

"Dear, dear." The nurse repeated.

"Sorry, I was in my own world for a little bit. What would you like?" I asked

"Well you have healed almost completely so we are going to let you leave today. You will have to slowly begin regaining muscle in your legs. For now five minutes walking every two hours will be good to start." She said.

"Thank you so much! Can you go get Chris for me?" I asked.

"Sure thing!" Se said smiling and walking out. Chris came in minutes later.

"I have something to tell you." He said. "Those people who came to see you. There names are actually the ones in the movie. So my really name is James Kirk." He finished.

"Wow. Well now that that has been said. I am allowed to leave! I just can only walk for five minutes every two hours." I said.

"Wow that's awesome." He said. Then he whispered. "Bones can fix that. It will only be about a day of taking it slow."

"Thank you. Now help me get into normal clothing!" I told him. I put on fuzzy pajama pants and a sweater. Ones that didn't stink of hospital. Chris helped me stand up and get into the wheel chair. He put all of my stuff in a bag and put it over his shoulder. He pushed me to the front desk and signed my forms. The he put the wheel chair back and grabbed me bridal style.

"It is going to take me a while to get used to this." I said as he places me in the truck.

"Me too. I have never told anyone about my life so it will be really weird." He said. Once he placed me in the truck I did my seat belt up and he closed the door. He climbed in and closed the door of his side too. It was getting dark out and he used that to try and hide a tear. I wiped it off.

"What wrong?" I asked. He started to cry.

"I thought I lost you. I though that you were going to leave. I don't know what I was going to do with out you..." I snuck a kiss to make his stop talking. I put a hand on each side of his face.

"I love you." I said. Wiping the tears off of his face. "I love you so much it hurts to see you like this. I will never leave you I will always be with you. If not in body in spirit. I will always be in your heart." I said.

"Bee. You do not know how much that means to me. I love you so much." He said. He started to cry again. This time not because he was sad this time because he was happy.

Once he was able to calm down we began to drive. We pulled up to my house and I went to get out. Just before I lifted myself out of the he grabbed me.

"Your now walking!" He said sternly. I pushed the door closed. He got to the door. Before we went in he said.

"We have to tell them now." I nodded.

The door them swung open and Mia, Sam and Cassidy were there.

"Debby!" The all screamed together.

Chris sat on the couch and I leaned against him.

"We have something very important to tell you." I said. They all sat down.

"You all know the Star Trek movies right?" I asked. They all nodded. "You know Starfleet right?" I asked again. The nodded. "Well it is real ad Chris and I have been excepted along with the cast from the new movie." I said. They all sat there stunned. "We leave in two days. We will be recommending you all when we get the chance." I added.

"I can't believe it is really" Cassidy said.

_

After a long talk they finally seemed to come back to reality. Chris picked me up and took my to my room. He placed me on my bed.

"Good night love." He said turning around.

"Don't leave!" I pleaded.

"Okay I won't." He said. He laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me. "I won't ever leave if you want me to stay." He said. Then I drifted into a deep sleep.