Chapter Two

I almost dropped my popcorn. 

 "I didn't see you on the set of the movie. How did you get in for the premier?" He asked.

 "Well... My friend Cassidy's dad is a producer and he was invited so he was able to snag a couple of tickets for us as well." I said. Cassidy still had not noticed who I was talking to. I grabbed out my phone and texted her.

        To: Cass.

Look who I am talking to. 

I saw Cassidy pull out her phone and check the message. She turned to me and her jaw dropped.

 "Chris. This is Cassidy." I said. Pointing to my friend. 

 "Hey." He said.

 "Hi." Cassidy replied in barely a whisper. The movie was starting now. The lights dimmed and it got really cold. I leaned over to Cassidy.

 "Do you have a sweater? I am freezing." I asked.

 "No." She replied. I guess Chris Pine heard me because he took off his sweater and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said.

 "No problem" he said. I continued to watch the movie but I could not think straight knowing that the hottest person in the world is sitting beside me.

 A while later the movie ended and it was another 30 minute wait until the next movie.

 “Are you staying for the next movie?" Chris asked.

 "Yup." I said popping the p.

 "Cool, wanna come get some stuff from the counter?" he asked.

 "Sure." I said. I looked to Cassidy. 

 "I will be right back." I said. She winked and nodded.

 “How long have you been a trekkie?” Chris pine asked as wewalked up to the counter.

 “Well, for as long as I can remember.” I said.

 “Hello, What would you like love?” asked the clerk. She was hard core flirting with Chris Pine. She was twirling her hair. She refused to look at me.

 “Um… My girlfriend and I would like two medium bags of popcorn.” He said. The clerk looked upset and walked to get the popcorn.

 “I’m sorry for that. She was just getting to creepy. I owe you.” He said, looking quite embarrassed.

 “That’s fine, and yes, you do owe me.” I said laughing. “Damn it is cold in here.” I said wrapping his sweater more tightly around me. Then I grabbed my popcorn.  Chris put his arm around my shoulders.

 “We better keep this up because she is watching me.” He said.

 “That’s fine. She did look really old that is kind of creepy.” I said. We got into the theater; he still had an arm around me. We got looks from everyone. We sat down and when we did he put his arm back around me. I was no longer cold. I felt happy. I just was confused, there are many other girls here that are prettier than I yet he seems not to notice them. It confuses me greatly. I looked over at Cassidy to find her staring at us with a huge smile plastered on her face.

 The movie began. Chris Pine still having his arm around me