Chapter Six

Chris and I are still outside. 

"I find it funny." Chris said. 

"What do you find funny?" I asked him. 

"Well you are not like any of the other fans that I have met. They cling to me as if I am a there life support. Sometimes I just want to run away screaming. They don't understand that I am a human and that I need my own space. Hell I can't even go to the market without someone coming up to me asking for an autograph or a picture, and if I give one person and autograph or a picture then I have to give everyone something. Sometimes I wish my life was normal. They don't care about how I feel they are always more concerned about themselves. Sometimes I am stuck at the damn market for over an hour and I only went to get milk." He said sighing. 

"Do you want to know why I am different that the other fans?" I asked Chris. 

"Ya." He replied. 

"Well the reason that I am different is because hanging out with Cassidy does have some downs. Because her father is a famous producer I am always bombarded with people just because I know her. Sometimes it gets really annoying. Especially because they don't understand personal space. That is why I am not like other fans." I said. 

"Wow, you are way more complex than I thought." Chris said. 

"Ya I am." Is said standing up. "We should get something to eat. I am staving. Wanna go to kfc?" I asked. 

"Hell yes! I will just have to get changed first" Chris said standing up. "I will be back in an hour." I ran up to my room. Shower first. I thought to my self. 

When I stepped out of the shower I quickly ran back to my room to get changed. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and my black sweatshirt. The Skinny jeans were blue with patches of light blue on them and the sweat shirt was tight with Star Trek written across of it. Yes I know It is really cheese but I don't care. The my door bell went off. 

"Coming! I yelled down the stairs. When I pulled open the door it was Mia. 

"Hey Mia. Sam went to work." I said. 

"I know I will be quick but I need to talk to you. Just for a moment." She said. 

"Okay but you are gonna have to follow me upstairs. I have to finish getting dressed." I said. 

"Sure." She said. When we got up stairs I went into my room and sat in front of my mirror with my make up and hair brush. I started to do an over the shoulder fish tale braid. 

"Okay what is it that you want to tell me?" I said.  

"Well it is about Sam. I think her boyfriend is beating her." She said staring at her feet.  

"What? Oh my god. That is awful! What makes you think that?" I said practically jumping out of my skin.  

"She comes to work with bruises on her face everyday." She said.  

"That's weird. I never see any bruises on her face." I said puzzled. What brought me from my train of thought was a knock at the door. I stood up put the elastic in my hair and walked down the stairs.  

"Mia I have to leave but text me with more facts about his I said." I pulled open the door and of course Chris was standing there.  

"Really? A Star Trek sweater?" He asked laughing.  

"Hey this is my choice. So suck it up." I said sticking my tongue out. Mia cleared her throat.  

"I better get going." She said. When Chris came in all of the way he finally saw who was in the door.  

"Your Chris Pine? Wow. Nice to meet you!" She said excitedly.  

"Yup." He said wrapping his arm around my waist.  

"Debby! You never said that you were friends with Chris Pine!" She said looking at me.  

"Well actually we are.. Um... Dating." Chris said.  

"Wow! Debby you never said that you were DATING Chris Pine!" She said practically yelling in my ear.  

"We started dating earlier today." I said excitedly.  

"Well we best get going." Chris said.  

"Yes let's." I said. Mia left first then I locked the door behind me. When we got down stair Chris grabbed my hand. I was getting weird stares from everybody in the lobby. When we got into the vehicle I laughed.  

"Those people staring made me think that I had a sign on me that said stare at me." I said.  

"It is just because you are beautiful and they are just jealous." He said giving me the most adorable smile.  

"Awe. Your making me blush." I said. Chris started the car. KFC is only a 5 minute drive.  

We pulled up to the KFC. 

"Food!" I yelled hopping out of the car.  

"Well at least I am not the only one who likes food." He said laughing. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We walked up to the counter. The woman just stared at us.  

"Um I would like large fries" I said. I probably sounded like a bitch because I hate when people stare. The woman looked at me in disgust and punched in my order.  

"I would also like a large coke." I said.  

"Anything else?" The woman snapped.  

"Yes." Said Chris. "I will have the same as my girlfriend." He said snapping back." She looked astounded now. He gave her the money then we stood of to the side.  

"She is a bitch!" I said.  

"Tell me about it." Chris replied.  

"Well I am gonna go find us a table." I said. I took a table near the window. Chris came over.  

"The lady is going to bring us our food." He said. A few moments after he sat down a little boy came over. He was about five and wearing a Star Trek t-shirt.  

"Are you Captain Kirk?" He asked.  

"Why yes I am." Chris responded.  

"Can you sign my shirt?" The little boy said.  

"Of course." He replied. After he signed the boys short and took a few picture with him the boy said.  

"Thank you. By the way your girlfriend is really pretty." He said then walking away.  

"Awe that little boy is so adorable." I said. I heard a voice clear and looked over to see the woman from the counter.  

"Here is your food." She said.  

"Thank you." I replied. Apparently my talking pissed her off and she gave me the death stare then walked away. I shook my head and grabbed my food.  

"Tonight do you want to go to another Star Trek premier?" Chris asked.  

"Another one?" I responded.