Love At First Sight?

Hello my lovley's! New chapter, sorry it took so long but I've been so busy with my son's party and everything. Anyway thank you to my two new fans! I really appreciate that you liked my story enough to fan me!

Anyways now that the party's over and done with I am all yours for awhile! Hope you enjoy! And check out my new story, it's another werewolf one, gotta love them lol this is getting a little long so I'll continue this author's note after the chapter!

Not Edited! Happy Reading!

Copyright Attrib. Non-comm. No deriv (CC)

________________________________________________

Ch. 4

When we were both in the elevator she looked at me quizzically and spoke again.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

I looked down at her beautiful form as she put her bra back on and tried to fight the urge to rip it back off and kiss her with all of the passion in me.

"No, I definitely would have remembered seeing a face as beautiful as yours." I said lowly, causing her to blush.

"I just feel so comfortable with you already." She stated looking at me out of the corner of her eyes and then glancing around the elevator in awe.

"Is this some kind of hotel or something?" She asked curiously and her nose wrinkled a bit making her look even more adorable.

I smiled gently and brushed my hand across her cheek. "No this is my house."

She leaned into my touch, and when my words sunk in she whipped her head around quickly and looked at me with her mouth hanging open a bit. I chuckled at her reaction and the elevator stopped on my floor.

We stepped out and I reached for her hand, wanting to stay in some kind of contact with her to soothe myself and my wolf. And I welcomed the addictive feeling of the current of electricity travelling between us. I never in a million years would have thought my mate would be human, or a stripper. This thought made me feel a little bitter. Could I claim her? I mean who knows how many other guys she's been with!

My wolf growled at me in my mind, he didn't like the disrespect I was showing our mate by degrading her, whether that was in my thoughts or not.

[We'll continue this talk later] I told him before blocking him out.

"Is this your door?" Her beautiful voice broke me out of my reverie and I looked at her face, her delicate features and those eyes that seem to shine a little more every time I look at her made the decision for me.

"Yes, come on." I tugged her into my room and took a seat on my couch waiting for her to follow but when I sat, she was still at the door looking around my room in shock.

"This is your room?" She almost squeaked.

"Do you ask obvious questions like this a lot or are you just easily impressed?" I chuckled easily as we wasted time, until the guys made it up here.

"Come sit with me." I said and she walked over and then stopped about a foot away, looking at me quizzically.

"What's wrong princess?" I asked her a little worried, I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, especially not around me, she had nothing to worry about.

"It's just..." She stopped and bit her lip, and my seemingly less-controllable-by-the-minute wolf zoomed in on the movement. She shifted, putting all her weight on one leg as she put her arms across herself. Uncomfortable or not I didn't want her hiding from me so I grabbed one of her hands in each of mine. This gesture seemed to calm her enough to talk.