Someone Needs New Friends

Hey dolls! I hope those of you reading enjoy!

Copyright Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2:

When I finally pull myself together I follow Angie into my room, where she is at my vanity doing her makeup.

“Are you sure they are actually gonna pay us?” I ask, uncertain. Even though this was a crap load of money I have this strange feeling that something big is going happen tonight and I am not quite sure if it is good or bad.

“Absolutely, we get 10 grand not including the tips.” Angie tells me spinning around in the chair to face me, while I sit on the edge of my bed. My room is so small that our knees are almost touching when she turns around. The first thing I’m getting with this money is a better place.

“Nessa look, I know how strongly you feel about them, but this will benefit us. Don’t let them win, by showing them fear and uncertainty.” Angie reassures me in a tone that I know means one thing, she means business.

Angie puts her hands on the sides of my face looking me in the eyes. “You are a gorgeous person who should feel absolutely confident in her own skin. So, bitch we are gonna march in there with our heads held high and show those jerk offs that we are way too sexy to be in their company if they aren’t paying big money for it!”

She says in a lighter, friendlier tone making me laugh my ass off. Angie always knows what to say, that’s why we are best friends.

“You’re right.” I say as I stand up and begin to change. “You’re right, this is just an ordinary job in a different part of town, I don’t know why I’m getting so worked up about it.” I slide on the red lingerie. There was no point in covering up and being nervous. If I could strip in front of random men, then I could definitely change in front of my best friend. Even though Tony didn’t like me being so young and dancing there for old men so men had to request a private dance from me and get it approved by him before I could strip. Otherwise I worked the bar in skimpy outfits and performed at parties that we knew would hold people our age. I mean I am 19 so I’m an adult, but still Tony is oddly protective.

After I put on the lingerie, Angie is just finishing her make up so we switch places, she stands up to change and I go to sit at the vanity and apply sexier make up now that there has been a change in plans for tonight.

“Ouch! You are lookin’ smokin’ hot doll!” Angie said as she checks me out, making me laugh. Yeah we watch way too much of the Kardashians!

The piece was more of a bra and panty set. The bra was a push up bra, to emphasize my slight D cups. It is lacey on the bottom but the sheer is over the top of red satin, closer to the top of the bra was lace and plain see through. The straps went across my chest and then behind my neck, almost like a halter top, leaving my stomach completely exposed and showing off my red and silver belly piercing. Then it crossed again going down my back like that until it reached the see-through lace boy shorts, which complimented my decent sized butt. The red really did stand out great on my olive skin. I think I might be Italian? Maybe Greek? I wouldn’t know because I don’t know my biological family, but they passed down some killer genes.

“Thanks ma’am, you don’t look too bad yourself.” I tell Angie.

Her piece is a black bralette with pink lace at the top of her chest and she has on a black half cincher around her waist and a pink and black underwear. She has flat ironed her hair to perfection and she has done a black smokey eye with a hint of pink making her look more seductive. I did the same only with red as an accent color instead of pink.