Besties!

Hey, whoever is reading this, thank you so much for taking the time to. I know there are tons of books and stories on here and I'm really glad you chose mine.

Happy Reading!

Copyright Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

______________________________________________________________

Copyright © 2013 Bry Hutton

All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication can be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

All characters in this publication are fictional and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Chapter 1:

I was just about finished curling my hair when my phone started playing 'I want you back', alerting me that I had a new text. I sighed I was already running late and Angie was going to kill me if we didn't make it into this club tonight.

But anyone that has an iPhone knows that it will just ring again in a couple minutes. So I set the curlers down and slid the screen open.

'Come see me tonight?' From my ex as of last month; Jason.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumble to myself under my breath. He's been at this since I dumped his sorry ass. I mean if you found out that your boyfriend was pretty much trying to pimp out your other dancer friends would you stay with the creep? I have half a mind to slit all his tires...again.

Closing the screen I look back up into my vanity mirror. My hazel eyes are as dull as ever, I have a button nose and full rose red lips. I'm not even kidding, I dont even have to wear lipstick. My olive skin tone looks smoother now that I have the body butter on. I am sitting on my vanity chair in only a towel robe that has straps around the shoulders and then flows out loosely.

I just pick up the curlers again when my phone rings.

"God has an agenda with me today!" I yell in slight frustration. Looking at the screen I notice it's Angie so I answer, "Johnson's funeral home; you stab em' we grab em', how may I assist you today?"

Angie laughs her fluttery laugh and I giggle. "Hey Ness, I'm outside but I've got good news and bad news." She says, sounding a little disappointed.

"What's wrong munchkin?" I ask putting my phone on speaker and setting it on my vanity so I can curl the last few pieces of my jet black hair.

"Tony just called with a last minute favor. He says there's some huge party going on for the rich kids in the 'unpleasant' part of town- before you say no way, you have to hear how much they are offering for there last minute appointment!" She replies before I cut her off. Tony is our boss at the strip club we work at. He is surprisingly really cool, he's pretty laid back and easy to work for. Not to mention he's not so bad on the eyes either.

That's right folks', I'm a stripper.

"I'm not really sure I even care. Those rich kids can shove it, I mean don't they have their own dancers?" I ask before she giggles at my unbecoming attitude.

"You know their parents think they are much too classy to have defiling 'people'- and they use the term loosely- like us in their gated community."

Angie had a point. The 'unpleasant' part of town otherwise ironically known as Pleasant Grove was a gated community in the northern part of the city full of snobbish, wealthy people I am pretty sure they have nothing to occupy their time in between all their town meetings, business trips, and whatever other social clubs they belong to, besides make the rest of the people in town feel insignificant.

Hell, I was raised in an orphanage in Detroit and those people were nicer than these wealthy Virginians.

"Very true." I state in a bored tone before Angie says, "I'm outside, open up." Then she hangs up on me. I exhale and leave my small room of my smallish apartment to head for the front door. I would not want Angie to be outside too long in this neighborhood, at this time.

I open the door and there is my adorable friend giving me a grin of the century. She hugs me and steps in and I close and dead bolt the door, before facing her.

Angie is gorgeous. She has reddish brown hair with brown eyes, a thin nose, small pink lips and her eyebrows are always perfectly arched. She stands an inch shorter than me and is currently wearing gray sweats and a plain white v-neck. On her shoulder she has an overnight bag that I'm assuming has the clothes and accessories she wants us to wear for tonight.

"So are you ready to hear how much we will benefit by putting up with the hot snobs tonight?" She asks raising a perfectly arched eyebrow; the grin is still in place might I add. How aren't her cheeks hurting?

"I doubt it will change my opinion of going either way. Actually why don't we stay in tonight and just watch horror movies and eat junk food?" I ask as the idea gets more and more appealing. I can almost taste the Twix ice cream.

"10 grand.....each." Angie states. Her grin grows wider, if that's possible. But I am so far into that pint of imaginary Twix ice cream that I am not certain I heard correctly.

"10 what??" I ask barely above a whisper as I tried to think of a more reasonable price they might have offered. Maybe 10 hundreds? Yeah that's more reasonable. We were lucky to make that much in a night with these cheap old losers in town.

"You heard me." Angie says with more of a smirk now. "Tony said they called him up, said one of their friends is getting married and they need two of his hottest workers--that of course being us. But Tony told them the hottest two he had were off today and they told him they would give him 5 grand for calling us into work and give us 10 grand each. Of course you know Tony, so he still wants 15% of what we make tonight but can you believe it?" She asks in what seems to be all in one breath.

Meanwhile I can't breathe. I'm pretty sure my jaw is somewhere in my downstairs neighbors apartment with how shocked I am. Angie continues smiling and dumps out her lingerie bag on my old beat up couch. "Red or pink and black?" She asks gesturing to the lingerie pieces, knowing I would not be able to refuse an offer like this no matter how badly I hated the rich kids. I can hate them all the way to the bank.

"Red." Is all I says before she grabs the pink and black lacey piece and hops off to my bedroom to get ready. Leaving me to collect my thoughts before I apparently have to go perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, first story. Is it good? Bad? Hate it? Tell me what you think please.

Even if it's not good, so that I can figure out how to fix it.

Already working on the next chap.

Thank you!

Bry <3