CHAPTER THREE: THE BLACK MASK

JANUS CORPORATION, GOTHAM CITY:
Janus Corporation, a company formally owned by Richard Sionis, until he was murdered by his own son, Roman. Roman, who had now equipped a black skull mask, followed by a white suit, with a white waistcoat, a black shirt, a white tie, and a pair of black shoes, had called a meeting with some members of the cult that he led, the false face society. "I hated my father.......everyone feared him, I feared him......he thought that to scare people, the way to do it was to wear a mask.....I feared the Black Mask, but then I learnt.......to overcome my fear, the way to do it, is become the Black Mask", Roman told everyone. As he entered the room, he was followed by two other men, who wore black suits, wearing black skull masks, which only covered their faces, they held black Thompson sub machine guns, followed by black, leather gloves, covering their hands. Roman, sat on a chair, at the end of the table, looking at a table of masked cult members, with four on both sides of the table. Roman, looked at the cult members, with an intimidating look on his face, and questioned "what, is it the mask?", a cult member, who wore a plastic tiger mask, responded, "I think it looks good". Roman, then turned his head towards him and responded, "good?....I don't wanna look good, I wanna strike fear into Gotham". "The way I see it, there are no rules, we can do whatever we want, without Cobblepot, what the fuck are the cops gonna do. No one fucks with the Black Mask......No one!", added and then one of the people sniggered, he looked directly at them, and then asked, "what's so funny?", he questioned. The person responded, with a female voice "nothing.....I agree with you", Roman then clicked his right hands, fingers and then his thugs, began to shoot them at once, rapidly, with blood spraying across the room. Roman, sat back into his chair and then stood up, "call the rest, tell em to meet me at the steel mill ".

SIONIS STEEL MILL, SHORTLY AFTER:
Roman, had stepped out of a black Aston Martin, from the 1970's and had proceeded towards a large crowd of false facer's,and thugs wearing black masks. "Greetings", he said and then added "I've waited a long time for this moment.........to do what my father, never could". Roman, stood on top of his car, and then the crowd surrounded him, "this place was built for the manufacture of steel, by my father. I think, we should give it a better purpose........and opportunity, to give people freedom. Starting tonight, there are no rules........Gotham has been a shit hole for decades now, it's time we take charge, and fuck all of what's put this city down off!". The crowd cheered, and Roman watched over them, as he spoke his words. Shortly after, Roman's henchmen, who wore black masks, opened up many crates, which was full of weapons and goods for the false facers. The false facer's, stormed the crates, taking as much weapons and goods as they could, and then began to riot the nearby streets of Gotham.

GOTHAM CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT:
Jim Gordon, sat in his office and then was approached by Harvey Bullock. "Hey, Jim....you might wanna look at this", Harvey said and then Jim looked out of the window and saw a large amount of masked people, rioting the streets, "get every available unit on the scene, now!", Jim shouted as GCPD officers, prepared their selves to stop the rioters.

MEANWHILE,SIONIS STEEL MILL:
After a loud explosion had occurred, in Gotham, Roman, who still stood on top of the car, then said to one of his men, "This....this, is all that I've wanted. Did I tell you, why I became The Black Mask?", then his henchmen responded, "No, sir". Roman, then laughed and told him, "there's many reasons".

WAYNE MANOR, GOTHAM CITY, 1968:
Growing up, Roman's father, Richard was a close business friend to Thomas Wayne. "Yes, Richard, it would be nice if Bruce and Roman, could become close friends...", Thomas said to Richard, as the Wayne's and the Sionis family sat in the same room together. "Do put on a smile, Roman....The Wayne's are influential friends", Richard said to the young Roman Sionis, who found it difficult to make friends, and did not like to socialise.

JANUS CORPORATION, 1977:
On Roman's Twenty-thirst birthday, he was brought into the family businesses. "Some day, as they say, this will be all yours....but for now on, you'll have to work your way up there", Richard told his son, Roman.