23

Dear Diary,

Y/n did come again. It was so good to see her. She told me about the other day. She opened up like this stuff didn't even happen. Like old times. I can only remember from the pages of this book. When I do read this book, as I am reading the page I go back to that day in my head, and remember and relive the moments I didn't write down.

Right, about yesterday, she said that everyone at school was being mean and that the boys were shouting things at her like, "DON'T GO NEAR HER OR SHE'LL MAKE YOU CRAZY". That makes me very angry, I wish I knew who said that so I can kill them. But not really, just give them a 'talk' about how they should talk to my y/n. I don't care that they made fun of me, they did before. I was quiet, mean, kept to myself a lot, I could be a bit of a dickhead. No one cares about me apart from y/n.

She gave me a hug today. We lead next to eachother on the floor for a good portion of the visit. She was there for hours. She kept looking at the clock and muttering, "I don't want to leave". Damn right. I don't want her to leave either. She had to leave eventually and when that time came she pushed me to the floor her hug was so strong and she whispered in my ear that she'll visit me tomorrow and that she will make sure of it. I love her.

-Gerard