17

Dear Diary,

Y/n came today. At first she stood outside the door. I recognised her eyes and a small lock of her hair that was placed over her face like she had came to a sudden stop but that bit of here hair wasn't ready to stop. This was the conversation we had, I'll break it up.

Her: hi...
Me: hey...
Her: are you ok?
Me: stop with the small talk its not worth it
Her: I'm so sorry
Me: what happened?
Her: I just couldn't
Me: please
Her: I'm sorry
Me: I love you, come in?
Her: *sigh* okay.

I don't know why I did it but as soon as she got in and closed the door, I checked that it was only her (which is dangerous seeing as this is an insane place for insane people) and I pushed her to the floor. I climbed ontop of her to make sure she couldn't run away and pinned her hands above her.

I asked her why she put me here and why she didn't visit me. I shouted. She looked terrified. What did I do? She won't visit me ever again. Any feelings left she might have felt for me would be gone forever.

She said something that shocked me... She said, "I just couldn't see someone I used to love in such a difficult position. I tried to help you but you seem miserable. I lied about coming back because I thought it would be better for you and me, both of us. I had to come back because they said that you hadn't eaten anything since I left. I couldn't let you die of starvation. Promise me, that you'll live for me and try to get better."

I couldn't do anything but promise.

After she said all that, I rolled to the side and looked at her. She just looked at the ceiling and at the corners where I wrote her name and at the things I wrote on the walls about her. She definitely thinks I'm crazy. I am. I'm crazy for her.

She left after a while but this time she gave me a hug goodbye. I held her so close. If I let go she would go. I don't know when she is going to come back. She smelled so good. It was a mixture of strawberries and a scent I can't describe, but it smelled of her. I wish she could stay here with me. Actually, I wish that I could leave, propose, get married, move to the countryside, have children and live the rest of our lives together. In peace. Forever. I love her.

-Gerard