New rules

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you guys enjoy! Remember to vote or comment! I'll be doing two shout outs for the people who do! Hope you guys enjoy! Happy reading!!
Louis's POV:

" rule one: no back talking when daddy's tells you something.

" rule two: you do not hit, bite or scratch daddy when you're mad. We talk things out ".

" rule three: you will use your nappy. Just tell daddy and I'll change you immediately ".

" rule four: do not swear. If you do it results in punishment ".

" rule five: no getting out of your crib without permission. I don't want you to get hurt ".

" rule six: you eat whatever I fix unless there is a actual good reason why you shouldn't. This includes bottles ".

" rule seven: you will be respectful to me and any other authority figure that I approve of or am friends with ".

" rule eight: do not go in the kitchen without permission. There are endless ways you could get hurt.

" rule nine: no leaving this house without me".

" rule 10: if any of these are broken I will spank you depending on the severity of the situation".

Harry took a deep breath as he stood in front of me, rubbing a hand threw his hair.

" do you got it? Any questions? ". He asked.

I pretended to think for a moment before opening my big mouth.

" yeah, I do actually ". I started, looking at the floor and around on the couch.

" you still haven't found your sanity yet have you? ". I asked, watching as Harry narrowed his eyes at me.

" I mean, it must have been gone for a long time now. Especially if you think I'm listening to all that bullshit ". I shrugged, hopping off the couch.

" I'd offer to help you find it but I'm sure it would run for the hills if it seen you again....just like what I'm about to do ". I said, mumbling the last part as I ran my way towards the door with harry following.

I put my hand on the knob right as he picked me up under my arms and held me at arms length and shook his head. I groaned and crossed my arms over my chest with a pout.

" look Harold, I've played your games long enough. I need to get back to my dirt covered bed and you need to get your sanity back and only one of those is bound to happen!!". I yelled, struggling to get out of his grasp.

" young man, you just broke several rules already! Don't make me punish you ". Harry warned, carrying me back to the couch.

" well let me break a couple more for you! I hate you, fuck this shit, I'm not eating your bullshit...". I paused to try and think of more rules to break.

As soon as Harry set me on the couch, I bit his hand as he pulled away and instantly took off running down the hall.

I stopped in the middle and looked all around. There's got to be a good hiding place around here somewhere.

" Louis, when I get ahold of you...you'll be in BIG TROUBLE! ".

" shit...". I mumbled under my breath. Harry sounded close by.

I panicked and ran into the closes room, which I guess so happened to be Harry's.

I kinda just stood in awe for a moment, his room was so big!

He had a huge bed with dark red silk sheets and pillows to match. There was a computer desk off to the side of the room and a bathroom near by. There were a couple of posters hung up and a possible nightlight plugged into the wall.