Stage Fright

I hate speaking and presenting for the class. My body just shakes from nervousness while my leg just bumps up and down continuously no matter how hard I try to stop it.

Anyways, in third grade, I had this project I had to present to the class. It was really simple and I made mine really pretty on those big white posters you can buy at dollar tree.

So almost at the end of the class, my teacher called out my name. Oh my gosh, I had so many butterflies in my stomach.

The kids in the classroom we're talking to each other as I made my way up to the front. Even when I was standing there, they still ignored me.

I wasn't really thinking about that though because I was so damn nervous. I was trying to rehearse the words into my head so I won't stutter and embarrassed myself.

Then I suddenly felt overwhelmed, and the next thing I knew, there were multiple tears streaming down my face. The teacher noticed me crying and oh my goodness, she was such an understanding and nice teacher.

She got all of the students to stop talking and was standing next to me with a hand on my shoulder. Somehow, she thought that I was crying because no one was paying attention to me.

If I wasn't emotional at that time, I would have smirked.

She called the students rude and inconsiderate and asked if I wanted to present tomorrow. Obviously, I told her no.

But I had an excuse to not present and received a one hundred percent.