Death

I've never experience a near death experience or had a love one pass away. I've never felt the terror of waiting for the doctors to try and keep my love ones alive.

This chapter is different from my other chapters, and that's because I'm going to talk about death.

Recently, someone from my school passed away. At the age of eighteen, he died because he made the wrong choices.

I didn't know him. I've never met him before. I've never seen him before.

What I do know is that he died a horrible death. A kind of death that no one should go through, especially at a very young age.

He had a lot of time ahead of him. He could have turned his life around and graduate from high school. He could have went to college, follow his dreams, and live a full life.

Unfortunately, his life ended too early for any of that to happen.

Someone from my class asked me how I felt about the guy's death, and I told her I didn't know. I was never really the kind of person to just reveal everything I was feeling, especially with someone I don't even know that well. But writing it out is more comfortable for me.

I overheard someone saying that if they had someone they love died, they would fail at life. I may not know what it feels like to lose someone I love, but that doesn't mean I think that throwing your life away is okay. The person you lost wouldn't want you to ruin your life because of them.

I also realized that at any moment my life could just end, or someone I know can just die. Goosebumps are crawling up on my skin from just thinking about that.

For whoever is reading this, I want you to realize that you or someone you know could die today, tomorrow, in a few weeks, etc. Don't wait until it's too late to say you love them. Tell them now.

And don't make bad choices because it will get you nowhere in life. You could end up in a morgue, prison, or you can have a bright future. Please, make the best decisions that will have a good impact on your life.