Chapter 5

This man wasted no time atall getting down to business. Before we crossed the threshold to hisbedroom I was already undressed and he was getting there. He didn'ttake his hands off me unless he was taking off an article ofclothing. I got into his bed and he followed in behind me. Before Iknew it we were literally in the throws of passion. He had his handson my hips and was pretty much running the show. I'm disappointed tosay there really didn't seem to be any chemistry or sparks betweenus. Just two people fucking were all we seemed to be in this moment.

I was trying to make himfeel good by closing my eyes and really getting into my movementsfrom on top of him. When I did so I felt an overwhelming sensationlike I had never felt before. While most would assume this was mereaching my climax, when I opened my eyes I was no longer inMarshall's bedroom. I was quite shocked to find myself sitting in aliving room of a small, cheap apartment. There were two other girlssitting on either side of me I had never in my life seen before. Onthe rather mediocre TV was, 8 Mile? They must have noticed me lookingaround the room at my new surroundings. "Hey, Ashley? Are youokay?" one of the girls asked me. Ashley? She just called meAshley? Why the hell would she call me Ashley? "Me?" I asked her,looking around the room. "Uhh, you're the only Ashley here aren'tyou?" she asked me again. "Oh, right. Yeah, I guess I am." "Areyou okay?" the other girl chimed in. "Were watching this moviefor you. If you're not interested anymore..." "Hey! This isAshley's night!" the other girl responded. "Leave her alone. Sowhat if we've seen this movie at least forty times? Shes our friend."Wow. These girls had no life. I needed to get out of here. But first,I was just having sex so shouldn't I go to the bathroom? "Hey,wheres the bathroom?" I asked. Both of the girls took turnsexchanging bewildered looks before pointing it out to me. I excusedmyself and locked the door behind me.

It took everything in me tokeep myself from screaming when I looked into the mirror. This wasnot what I was used to seeing when I looked in the mirror everymorning. I was significantly younger, which wasn't a bad thing, but Ilost half my ass and tits! I couldn't believe this. Who did I pissoff to make this shit happen to me? I went to get out my phone butrealized I didn't have it on me. Plus, since I wasn't myself, Iwouldn't have