Chapter 5

Author's Note PLEASE READ: Hey Peeps! I'm so happy that I got 6 votes for my first story!!! >.< I would just like to dedicate and thank @MeganLovesJB6 for being my first non-friend commenter!! I do wish you will vote, fan and comment but I can't force you so I just hope......

Ps: I'm sorry for not uploading.... I had a bit of a writer's block and still have a bit... and I was busy with school and stuff... So sorry!!! Oh, I know I said I will not force you to comment (which I really won't...) but can you please comment and tell me what you think. And i DO NOT MIND criticism (sp.?) because it actually helps me to know what I can do to improve. If you have any ideas you would like to share, I WILL take it to consideration. (sp.?)

CHAPTER 5:

Cassidy’s POV

I just ran straight up to my room and almost tripping on the way I might add, because of my stupid idiot of a brother dropping a few of his shirts and boxers while he was taking his clothes up to his room. As soon as I reached my room, I angrily shut my door creating a huge bang sound and just broke down on my bed. The only thing that I was able to think about is why is my brother so different now? He used to be so sweet, kind and caring. The best brother in the world, well to me that is, or was. Soon I cried myself to sleep not even bothered how I will look tomorrow at school.

Justin’s POV

“FINE! WHATEVER! I DON’T CARE!” I heard Cassi yell. Wow. I think Seath may have overdone it.... Soon after, I heard a loud bang that you know is caused by someone slamming the door shut really hard. All I could think of right now is if Cassi was okay. I think I'm already having feelings for this girl....

Cassidy’s POV

I woke up to the morning sunlight shining into my eyes and cold feet. Thats when I realized I had fell asleep last night on top of my blankets while I was crying. I quickly got up not wanted be late for school, and I knew I had to fix myself up because of crying. I picked out my favourite Hollister 'McGrath Beach Tee' and ZARA hoodie and FOX jeans. I practically sprinted to the bathroom down the hallway to avoid Seath. As soon as I was done, I went downstairs for breakfast. But as I was passing the couch to the front door, I realized that someone was under the covers asleep. Due to my curiosity level, I checked out who it was.

Justin’s POV

I could hear light footstep. Thats not what woke me up though. It was the sense that someone was hovering over me. As I was very tempted to scare the person who woke me up because I was NOT a morning person, I decided to go scare the person when my blanket is no longer covering my face. I counted to 3.

Cassidy’s POV

I counted to 3 before lifting the blanket up to see who it was...

3rd Person’s POV

Both Cassidy and Justin took three silent breaths before counting to 3...

1, 2, 2 and a quarter, 2 and a half, 2 and three quarter, To Be Continued.......

XP  SORRY BUT I HAVE A REALLY BIG WRITER'S BLOCK!!!! And the constant switching of POV (Point Of Views...) and shortness..... :( Please PM (Personal Message) or just leave a message on my profile if you have any ideas. Please comment and tell me what you think like the positive and negative. If there is no positive then please say so.

Thank You!!!

-ObsessedFanLol <3